X Factor

Nice to see Mrs O back on the panel; she's as controversial as ever, but also good at showing her caring side when she needs to. I think the formula is right for the panel now, although would be good if Simon came back.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

X Factor

she didn't come over to me as caring, more patronising.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

X Factor

Loving Sharon, she is so funny!emo14.gif She is going to make it for me this year!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

X Factor

Must admit that I'm not so struck on the X Factor.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

X Factor

Ive always thought that the auditions on x-factor are the 21st century equivalent of people visiting the lunatic asylums to be entertained by the mad and deluded

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

X Factor

@wskneil wrote:

Ive always thought that the auditions on x-factor are the 21st century equivalent of people visiting the lunatic asylums to be entertained by the mad and deluded

That's probably what makes it so entertaining!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

X Factor

very true.sometimes they are so bad its not funny.however sometimes it works. all have gone on to sell millions and break america.

2006 leona lewis

2008 alexandra burke , JLS

2009 olly murs

2010 rebercca ferguson , cher lloyd , one direction

2011 little mix.

and i think  amelia lily (2011) and jahmene douglas (2012) will follow

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent