Sundays soooo busy sunday supper

We are having roast chicken and new potatoes with broccoli and carrots.  Homegrown rhubarb and custard for afters.

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Prawns,fish things,cheese, toms,egg,and a roll

Petal
Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Small pork chop, a few oven chips as I have no potatoes & salad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Nowt but bread and cheese Smiley Sad

But I do love bread and cheese Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Your as bad as me. lol. Cheese on toast, very kindly made for me by the security guard, ( don't ask!)

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Worcestershire sauce or no worcestershire sauce Sam

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Turkey salad followed by fresh fruit.

Come on Sam, you've got us thinking now.  We want to know why a security guard brought your tea.

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

I'm banged up in jail,. lol. Nah! Sorry to disappoint but I'm at work & forgot to bring my tea with me & as I normally share my biscuits with the guards when there's only us here they are returning the favour, for which I'm sure I'll pay dearly for later this evening when we are scratching round for supper .lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

They're called "bouncers", aren't they, these security guards at the Gentleman's Smoking Club where you work?

I'm having home-made steak and kidney pie with seriously out-of-date broccoli and cauliflower which will nevertheless still do a turn, with some left over for tomorrow

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Darn it ! I knew I'd seen you before, I thought I'd not been spotted.LOL.

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Sorry to sound boring but i had salad to use up and such, so i had the same as yesterday. Luncheon meat and salad!!. strawberries for afters,,, ohhh they were lovely!!!.Woman Happy

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

I made diet coke chicken for the first time & had it with plain bolied rice & a side salad. Will definately make it again

Photobucket
Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

@ginap.123 wrote:

I made diet coke chicken for the first time & had it with plain bolied rice & a side salad. Will definately make it again

Intrigued Gina do you mean the same way you do a ham or something different ???????

Really lazy as spent all day catching up with the house and garden so chinese take-away

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Brown cracked wheat roll with corned beed and tomato and lemon meringue pie

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Did everything go OK on Friday Stroppy,

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

I had faggots, 7 oven chips and peas, I love faggots.

OH had chicken with more oven chips and peas.

Are you OK Stroppy?

Photobucket

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

I am o.k., just fed up.

Everything went as usual on Friday thanks, must admit that I'm getting to thoroughly dislike Fridays and I dread how long this is going to drag on for.

Have started having problems with my hands again, losing sensation and finding it difficult to grip. I have had problems in the past with cysts on the spinal cord. As they grow and swell they compress the nerves and cause the numbness and loss of grip. Can get away with just having them drained regulary for a while, but eventually it will require surgery to remove them.

I am having a trip to London on Wednesday with my oththopaedic consultant and the plastics consultant for a consultation at Guys with a doctor who is trialling a new mesh that they might be able to put into "the hole". The mesh is supposed to form a base for flesh to grow into to encourage it to heal upwards. Will at any rate be an education for the two consultants as to the reality of travelling with a wheelchair.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
Your as bad as me. lol. Cheese on toast, very kindly made for me by the security guard, ( don't ask!)

Oh I made cheese on toast for Mrs W (with Worcestershire sauce) What a heady jet set lifestyle we live!

Hope all goes well Stroppy.

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

I think it's probably the same Stan . 2 chicken breasts, mushrooms, onions garlic browned & cooked in 6 tbsp passata, 1 tbsp worcester sauce & a can of diet coke

Photobucket
Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent