Song Title

I remember someone used to sing this song at a regular singalong back in the 80s but I don`t know the title.

Does anyone recognise it please.

The only lyrics I can remember are

From Monday to Saturday I do as I please, then come Sunday I am down on my knees

Photobucket
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Song Title

crazy sung by patsy cline

no I am not a memory y wizard  i just googled the lyrics you gaveSmiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Song Title

But you didn't check what you googled! The Patsy Kline song that comes up is actually "Dear God" but it's not much of a singalong song!

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Song Title

ooooooops sorry....silly me wrote the wrong song title...... .it is monday morning after allSmiley Frustrated

it was.......  Dear God by patsy cline

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Song Title

no i didnt did i Smiley Frustrated read crazy first and now i cant get it out of my mind

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Song Title

Much better song to have stuck in your head!

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Song Title

Thank you, made for an angel,  thats the one.

Just played it on youtube.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Song Title

One live wire of a vicar put words to the "Match of the Day" theme when it was on telly.  It was a big hit in his church with all the kids.  He used to belt it out full volume every Sunday and it soon caught on.  It went:

"Why don't you give your heart to Jesus, and let Him come on in, why don't you give your heart to Jesus, you know you live in sin.  Why don't you give your heart to Jesus, He wants you as a friend ...."  Smiley Happy  Very clever, I thought.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent