Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

computers!!!!!

all night I struggled trying to get online, I managed for one post and pppfffttt!!...goneI hope today may be better....have no idea what's wrong with the flippin' thing

Buy in advance and take a chance?

Browsing through a card shop looking at Valentine cards for my wife, I espied some very nice boxed 50th. anniversary cards. I know it's fourteen years to go but while I have a (very!) little bit of money I was actually tempted to buy it there and the...

Calling Neil

OK - for some reason my access to Personal Messaging is intermittent - sometimes they just won't send. Like now ***screams*** So, Nick Drake, poor boy, read all about him, like the music, but don't know what album to buy? Which one would you suggest?...

store closures

with T..co having announced which stores they are to close is anyone on here affected either directly or indirectly? I really hope that none of you are set to lose your jobs, but how will it affect the town that you live in or your shopping habits? W...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Song Title

I remember someone used to sing this song at a regular singalong back in the 80s but I don`t know the title.Does anyone recognise it please. The only lyrics I can remember are From Monday to Saturday I do as I please, then come Sunday I am down on my...

Did anyone see The Voice? Welsh singer Liss Jones?

We turned over and caught it halfway through, just in time to see a petite blonde lady joining her friends and family backstage, then it moved on to the next contestant. I thought "****** me, that's Liss Jones!" I had the pleasure of filming her once...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

has anyone ever pulled a chest muscle?

I think that's what I've done...doctor is treating me for reflux (go figure!) because my gastritis has kicked off again mainly because I've pulled this muscle. Gawd it hurts, and of course swinging that hoooge trolley around at work doesn't help! I w...

New Year Resolutions!

I've kept up with not buying choklit (however I do beg my OH sometimes to buy me some) I've not bought any booze (but got a bottle of Baileys for Christmas so drank that) Getting up in the morning? Not a chance, especially in cold weather when the ho...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Bums

A Professor in Pennsylvania, Will Lassek, has said that women need curvy thighs, hips and buttocks to make their babies intelligent. He said 'you need lots of fat to make a nervous system, and the fats in these areas are also enriched in a compound c...

Jumping through DWP hoops

I'm fairly recently unemployed, but on the Work Programme. This entails regular workshops and jobsearch sessions. Today we had such a workshop and our leader told us a branch of Poundland is opening up 10 miles away and would we be interested? We wer...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

HOUSEPROUD

I call my Dad every Sunday night, a tradition of decades. So, did the usual, ring ring, went on forever and I'm thinking 'Jeez he's in bed early'. Finally phone picked up by my Stepmum, who was in bed, 'hang on I'll get him' she said. So she screeche...