Shower or bath.

Shower as we are on a water meter. Very occasionally I have a bath for a treat. But I am always mindful of how much water I am putting in.
Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Shower or bath.

I always have a shower because although one of our baths is one of those real deep free standing ones, I think if I managed to get in it, I'd never get out.

(Mmmmm, I wonder if the fire brigade would come if I got stuck.  I needn't tell them my age when I rang..............) Woman Wink

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Shower as it's quick & refreshing, but a bath is great for relaxing, you can't beat a good soak & then going to bed in lovely clean sheets. Heaven!.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

I have a shower after I've had my swim.  We had our bath taken out a few years ago and we had a shower put in.

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Just at present neither - have to make do with a bowl of water and a flannel as I can't get water in "the hole".

Normally it is a shower - can't get upstairs to use the bath.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

I love my baths and putting different things in them, especially bath bombs in all different fragrances. Its relaxing. I like showers when its hot in the summer mainly. So Baths for me!!.Woman Happy

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Showers for me. I have a silly corner bath that you can't stretch out in & cant hold onto the sides to stand up which I need so it's only Amy that uses it when she visits. The rest of the family shower. I prefer a shower anyway.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

shower, we don't have a bath and the shower is hoooge! I couldn't get out of a bath now anyhoo...and they are always too small for me in length, my knees stick up and me boobies stick out and get cold....nope it's a shower for me.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

A bath every evening for me...I like to be sure my particulars have had all cracks & crevices doused ( my shower has not got a head that can reach my fajhita ) originalbath.gif  IYKWIM Woman Wink

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Oh Mercs you make me laugh.
Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Honestly, Merc, what are you like.  I'm the same as you CB, I couldn't get in or out of a bath now.  It's what comes of having a body that's cream crackered.

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Same as me, with my dodgy hip, I cant get into a bath

I used to have one in my flat, but because of disability, council arranged for contractors to take it out, and make the bathroom a wet room.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

We asked the council about putting a grab rail in our shower which they did.  They also put a seat in as well which folds up agains the wall when it's not in use.

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Shower in the mornings to wake me up but a nice hot deep relaxing bath in the evenings to help me sleep

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

They both have their place, but unfortunately we have only got a bath. Wish we had both!
Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

I once did a "mystery shopper" visit to a newly refurbished hotel in Brugges, part of a chain with hotels all over the world.

The bathroom was amazing, a hoooooooge deep bath with a built in bath lift that went flush into the floor of the bath and massage jets too. A large wheel in shower separate to the bath instead of the usual shower over the bath.

Not only that, but the staff were brilliant - none of the usual throw the key at you and ignore you . The staff carried the luggage, they held doors open, they checked that I could manage the room door, they made sure that the emergency pull cords were accessible and working, they demonstrated the bath and the shower, adjusted the shower head to a height that suited me, asked me if I preferred firm or soft pillows, provided extra towels without being asked. They made sure that I knew how to manage the window catches, and asked if I would prefer a thinner or thicker duvet. They checked that I was able to access the shower and offered two different designs of shower chair that I could use if I wanted.

That was one time when I really enjoyed being able to have a good soak in the bath.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

I havnt had a bath for years LOL  

I have a shower room downstiars with a seat in the big curved shower & underfloor heating its fab ...if only everyone else didnt keep using it instead of the upstairs bath m02105.gif

Shower or bath.

Tryin to reply on Mercs but they would not let me!!!!. Grrrrr

Back at you Merc,,,,,,,i like to immerse my Hormonal Bits and make sure they scrub up well LOLWoman LOL

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Shower or bath.

Shower every time for me, quick scrub and then out, If I have a bath I tend to start getting bored and start thinking how the ceiling could do with a coat of paint.  We have a whirlpool bath but even though I put a cleaner through it regularly I always think how many germs come out of the jets.  I could never ever use a whirlpool bath in a hotel that other people have used. Bllleeeuuurrrggghhhh.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent