Romance.......... dead or alive.

Jury is still out in our house OH is more romantic than me, always gets me a valentines card, but I usually forget, tut tut.
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

i think  romance means something different to everyone

and at the different stages of relationships  is different things

and then add mens minds being different to womens minds  thats a whole  lot of differences 

lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

My Hubby is romantic, but not in the slushy, red roses, candle-lit dinner kind of way.  More like

the "let's go to the seaside and pick up shells/seaglass and have fish & chips" kind of way!  I

prefer that any day though.  Or he'll bring me something back from his travels, perhaps a little

glass animal or tiny shells he's found on some beach - I keep them all.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

I say "I love you" at least ten times a day, and it's always to a cat. 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

lukewarm in our house.

OH is the romantic one but not all the time, but he manages to say stuff just at the right moment iykwim....

I'm with you Fishy...that kind of romance is good, knowing they never forget us eh?

Photobucket

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

My wife always rang me spot on 1p.m. so when the mobile phone went I automatically answered it with "Yes, beloved."

"Good afternoon, Sir.  It's about your car's M.O.T.  It's all ready for you to collect."  Trilled a total stranger!  I told her I thought it was my wife.  We had a laugh.

"Wonderful - after all those years, to still call your wife by endearments.  Nobody's ever called me that before - you've made my day!"

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent