Recognise your birdies?

A short test to see if you can spot the correct birdie .

Guess the bird song

It's from the Telegraph

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Recognise your birdies?

63% tut! Very bad. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

me too, 63%,  not bad I thought it was only a couple wrong or 3, trouble is we have most of those birds in our garden and they all sing at the same time.

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

Yes, that's what I find  - and then when they're all stuffing their little beaks, they don't say a word!

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

we've got courting  chaffinches in the garden at the moment, and they sound like chif chafs!!!

off to do your test now...

Photobucket

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

now that's funny...we got 63% too! Question 3 disappeared and they cheated on one, two birds were tweeting at the same time!!!!!! fun though.

I'm learning robin speak at the moment, we have a chat every now and then, I'm trying to get him to come nearer to us.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

Bad tempered little beggers are Robins CB, make sure you ain't issuing a rivals call, or you'll have to see a vet again ! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

ooh yes Sam, I remember a programme on BBC once, they made a robin out of polystyrene and feathers and mounted it on a fence, dear me, you should have seen what the real robin did to it, when it heard the call ..... it pecked nearly all of the head off it!!!!!

Photobucket

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

I'm not sure but I think I've heard that very often their young will even drive their parents out of the territory they were born in!

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

kids today would do that if they had the chance!

Photobucket

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

I dont believe it!!. I got 75%. I zoomed through thinking i was going to get a really low score but NO!!. I have heard birds so much in the background in all the places i have lived so it goes to show what your mind remembers. Im chuffed!!.

Woman LOL

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

75%. I got two wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

I got 63% 😛 I feel ashamed at that score cos I love hearing birdies sing so much 🙂
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

Recognise your birdies?

63%.....We have a pair of Blackbirds nesting in our hedge at the bottom of our garden, Last year they had a juvenile who just slumped on the lawn for days. As we have really high garden walls cats are not a problem but I kept my dogs out of the garden until he could fly. I can identify the male blackbirds warning call it sounds like a rattle. The male has just reappeared in the morning perching on my garden fork which is stuck in the ground, Lovely 🙂

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent