Poor Moll.

Molly's going to the groomers in half an hour.  When I walk out and leave her she'll think she's been abandoned!! Woman Sad

It's not even as if she needs it ...LOL!

mollywednesday.JPG

Message 1 of 35
See Most Recent
34 REPLIES 34

Poor Moll.

Hello

Think how you she will feel when you go & pick her up after having being groomed  !!

Not only she will feel like a 100$ dog but she will thank you by jumping all over you !!!  Woman Happy

Message 2 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She'll wee on my feet!! Woman LOL

I'm looking forward to seeing what they can make of her! Woman LOL

Going now >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Message 3 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She will feel so much cooler as well as looking very smart!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

A naked Moll! Lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Looking forward to the pics ...she will look very smart...
Message 6 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Don't think I'll go there again!  

poor dog 2.jpg

Message 7 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

That might suit Damson! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Poppy went for a groom on Tuesday and she was most upset when OH left her, she dug her heals in and refused to walk into the room, but apparantly after he had gone she was fine, she was described as a smashing little dog and so loving and that she let them do everything without a fuss, personally I think they had the wrong dog.  She was really pleased to see us when we went to get her and yes she weed everywhere. Bless her, I am sure she feels better now it will be much cooler for her.

Message 9 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Ohhhhh A Pampered Molly,,, i expect she will look even more Beautiful than she is already!!!!!!!!!!!. Cant wait to see her!!!!!!!!!.Woman Happy

Message 10 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

I think she must have gone down the plug'ole! lol

Message 11 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She was a lot quieter when I went for her than when I left her.  She didn't even get up when she saw me!  I don't know whether that was a good sign or a bad sign.

We've been back a while but first she had to have her dinner, then I had to show the neighbour, then daughter and children came round to laugh at her admire her, then I had to take Lottie round the front garden as she was feeling left out, and now we're both exhausted!!

Get ready...................................

Message 12 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Oh she looks Gorgeous,, her coats gone really smooth and shiny. Maybe she wants a nap to get over her ordeal. Ohh i want to give her a squuuueze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ((())).

Message 13 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Do I detect a rude gesture from a cheeky tongue?
She looks very cool loads better for keeping clean for both of you!.

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Begore.....mollywednesday.JPG

And after..............................

Message 15 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Aah! You can see her gorgeous eyes again!.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

crying.jpg

But it's not my baby any more! 

Message 17 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Aww Molly looks lovely after her haircut.  I bet she feels a lot better now.

Message 18 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She looks all growed up!

Message 19 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Awwww! Please don't cry, as soon as she wee's on your feet again you'll know she's your baby!. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 20 of 35
See Most Recent