Poor Moll.

Molly's going to the groomers in half an hour.  When I walk out and leave her she'll think she's been abandoned!! Woman Sad

It's not even as if she needs it ...LOL!

mollywednesday.JPG

Message 1 of 35
See Most Recent
34 REPLIES 34

Poor Moll.

Aww Molly looks lovely CG and she'll always be your baby ...................

unless you are gonna be a forever home to another addition xx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 21 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

am I the only one who liked her curly? she's still cute though, bless her!!!

Photobucket

Message 22 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She looks lovely ...before and after ....although she might be feeling a little cooler now ...Bless...
Message 23 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She doesn't mind at all - look at her tail - it's a blur in both pictures!

Message 24 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She still looks gorgeous. Just wait she will soon be grubby and shaggy again.
Message 25 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

She still looks sooooo strange, and not my Moll at all.  It's not a perfect job but the woman said she wasn't too bad seeing as it was her first time.

There's something I don't like though.............................................she's got a white bum!! Woman Surprised

Message 26 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

But her face is pretty!  Woman LOL

Message 27 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Aawww now that is a lovely photo.

Message 28 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Isn't it though , she's so pretty with or without her shaggy coat & it'll soon grow back!.

**********Sam**********
Message 29 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

ChickenGrandma shes your lovely beautiful girl with or without the shaggy coat. Your not used to seeing her like that and its got to be cooler in this weather. That close up above is very pretty. Im so jealous. Those eyes you could dive right in. Hugs for CG and Molly ((())) ((())) ((())) ((())).Woman Happy

Message 30 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

You've got to watch dog groomers as they can be a bit like hairdressers, who don't always understand the concept of an "inch" LOL

It looks like she's used shears instead of cutting her - easier for the groomer... 

Don't worry it'll grow back quickly.

Message 31 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Yes, it'll grow back.  Might be cooler shorter though.  To give her her due, she was lucky to get a brush through her, never mind scissors or shears, not because she had mats, which she didn't, but just because she doesn't keep still!!   Anybody tried Pets at home for grooming?

Message 32 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

We went there twice CG First time brilliant, second time not quite what we wanted but OK,  £40 each time though. it is a pain to get too on a Saturday so we now go to our local kennels and they are brilliant. helps for her to get to know the kennel staff as well in case she needs to stay there at any time.

Message 33 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

Thanks ed.  I didn't realise they did it and my daughter said she knew they did because you can see them through the window.  I like the sound of that as I can't bear to think they get them to behave by being nasty to them.  A bit like the nursery a couple of my granddaughters went to.  The parents were given passwords and they could log in and see what's happening on a live webcam.

It was only £25 at the place I took her.  A friend recommended it and as I said, for a first time on a 5 month puppy it's ok., but it was set up in her garden shed!!  Woman LOL

Message 34 of 35
See Most Recent

Poor Moll.

oh that little face, you'd forgive her anything....

when we had the cavvies, the girl would come and do all 3, it took her the afternoon to do them all. They looked lovely when she'd finished.

Photobucket

Message 35 of 35
See Most Recent