Perfect breakfast

I had a lightly boiled egg this morning - just right.  It amused be because some woman wrote a letter in a paper that she was a cook for a grouchy old priest who was forever complaining about his food being overdone.  Things came to a head when she snapped at him and told him to make his own breakfast the following morning.  He did - twice, and on each occasion the egg turned out hard boiled.  He stormed out of the house in a foul mood.  What he didn't know was the fact that she had hard boiled ALL THE EGGS THE PREVIOUS NIGHT!  He never complained again. Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Perfect breakfast

lol. Nice one!

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

lol! My granddaughter says I am the only one that makes her boiled egg 'just right'. She just spoons it out onto a plate with some mayo & eats it without toast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

A boiled egg must be timed to perfection for me  i cant stand 'snotty' egg !

Perfect breakfast

OOhhh i like a nice egg with a slightly runny yolk,,,all yellow and lovely,,tastes so good!!!! LOL. EGGY FANTASY

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

And soldiers made with salted butter to dunk into it.

Perfect breakfast

& the time to eat it in peace without the phone ringing, Bliss!.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

So what's the difference between a soldier and a fireman?  Answer:  You can't dip a fireman into  an egg! Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

Guess what I shall be having for breakfast tomorrow?

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

I love egg butties.....Stan's are fab, she makes brilliant ones!!!

Photobucket

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

My favourite sandwich is egg mayo ...not shop bought though ...they never taste the same.

I have an automatic egg boiler than you can use to boil eggs ....it does sound daft but you can choose soft, medium or hard boiled eggs ......fine for fussy people ....although I usually only ever hard boil them....
Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

Mmm love egg sandwiches, I make mine with a little grated cheddar and finely chopped chives. Proper job.

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

Egg and cress. Lovely.

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

For me its a soft boiled egg sprinkle of salt on top and buttery toasted soldiers.....yummy

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

I like mine slightly soft,encased in choklit and wrapped in blue,yellow and red foil....   smilie massive teeth.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

Haha would it be like this one Twish       aaa.jpg            Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

Quite probably,maybe,perhaps,might be.........smilie whistling.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

I remember bringing a girl home......  In the morning I asked how she would like her eggs....

Unfertilised ..... was the reply...

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Perfect breakfast

Sausage and Fried Egg sandwhiches are scrummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. mmmmmm difficult to eat without spilling it everywhere. Make sure what company your going to be in at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Bit like Spaghetti Bolognese. Not very Romantic watching someone eat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Haaaaaa LOL,LOL

Woman LOL

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent