Password fiasco

Like the world and his uncle I was forced to change my password on eBay.  Just getting ussed to it, I tried to get into accounts - overview.  Guess what - it didn't work.  Methinks aha!  Let's try the original password which worked perfectly.  You've guessed it - straight in, no problems ( roll eyes).

Just what the hell is eBay playing at?  It's a farce!

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Password fiasco

Touch wood I changed mine early on & have had no problems at all!.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Password fiasco

I changed mine right at the start when it was first mentioned, and I have had no problems either, apart from the fact I keep forgetting it.

Watch the news about this new one that looks a douzy,  Criminals holding our bank details to ransom,  time to crank up the old security methinks.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Password fiasco

Try changing it again. Perhaps you didn't 'save' it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Password fiasco

Mine is done and they can be saved for on here,,, i have had no problems with my account on here.Woman Happy

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Password fiasco

I've saved it alright - it's just there are so many passwords being scanged at the moment stuff is bound to go askew occasionally.  The only reason people haven't emptied my account is because there's nothing in it!  That's why I'm not too worried about it at the moment.  One of my clients has got problems though - card fraud etc, so she can't pay me until it's sorted itself out.  A bit annoying actually, if you're waiting on the money.  Far too serious to make light of it saying you'll collect the money in person with a rotweiller in tow.  Poor girl must be pretty stressed out.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Password fiasco

When you change any password you should get an email confirming it has been changed. This is in case someone else is meddling with your account. If you didn't get the email it hasn't been changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent