Oh no!!

...I've got the hump now.....it's back to work for me on Tuesday, I've had 9 days off and they've flown by, couldn't do much as the weather has been atrocious, we've had a couple of days out looking at Christmas decorations, but couldn't get the lights up ready outside as the rain was terrible.....

ah well, without the job you don't go shop do you?

anyone on holiday next week have a good 'un.

Photobucket

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Oh no!!

It doesn't seem like two minutes since you said that you had nine days off CB.  Time flies when your having fun doesn't it?

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

Retired now so I never get a day off !!!!

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

Hard life isn't Millielilac?

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

Sure is......NEVER a day off.....its just not the same ...but hey ho ....will just make the best of it ...

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

well my weekend flew by but did get a couple of xmas pressies bought as m&s family and friend weekend which means 30% off so got to take advantage

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

Never mind CB soon be Christmas
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

I know how you feel, time really flies.

My main worry is to live long enough to spend all my money - I cannot take it with me as paper burns and gold melts.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

I just want to live long enough to be a nuisance to my kids.   Smiley LOL

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

oh I'm glad you have enough money to have a good life, I hope I do when my time comes to retire....5yrs to go.

first day back over with, I'm now taking an old wreath apart and making up a new one for the fireplace. I think I'll modernise it a wee bit, put some different ornaments on it.

what have you been up to today?

Photobucket

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

I've been busy sending you an email capt., did you see it??  🙂

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Oh no!!

This morning, I went for a swim after which I went into town.  After lunch, I did some housework.  I have been trying to get hold of the chemist to see when they are delivering my meds.  For a high street pharmacy, their communication skills are pretty dire.  I'm also knitting a cardigan for Georgia.  When I've finished that, I'll do one for Grace.  Can't do for one without the other can I?

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent