OK Eastenders, enough is enough.

The advert for who killed Lucy Beale is driving me nuts, it is on between every programme,  when do we find out who did it, next APRIL Apparantly,  so is it going to be on day in day out till then.

Give me strength.  ....... Rant over.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Ok! I confess I did it.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I've never watched Eastenders and I've no intention of starting now.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

I don't very often, it's just the bloomin advert getting on my nerves.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

I know what you mean ed.  It drives us mad as well.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

I don't watch it - I don't watch any television really, but if I am watching anything, as soon as the adverts come on, I just press "Mute" and glance at the paper.  That's the reason I don't watch television anyway - it's either a soap opera or a serial - when you look at the television page it says 17 of 23.  If you're only going to watch it once, you've no idea what's happened in the previous sixteen episodes - far less do you care!  And don't get me started on the standard of television - those of us old enough to remember were absolutely aghast when it was revealed Malcolm Muggeridge actually made the heinous crime of saying "Jesus wept!" when something had gone wrong on the set.  It was front page news in every paper and the BBC made a full and very public apology about it and said never again would this terrible, terrible thing happen.  I think it was curtains for Muggeridge after than - he never appeared on BBC television after that!  I was about nine at the time - terrible - terrible! Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Ive been dipping in and out of it lately but could not bear to see Ian Beale going DOWNHILL again and doing that Crying that he does!!!!. OOhhh i might have to watch it now. But thats ridiculous not finding out til next year. ARE THEY SERIOUS?????.

smily crying.gif

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent