Nice News for a change

It appears that Prince George is going to get a new brother or sister.  But the poor Kate is having terrible morning sickness again.

Message 1 of 36
See Most Recent
35 REPLIES 35

Nice News for a change

Oops, where did the other bit of my post go.. it should have read, But the bad news is poor Kate is having terrible morning sickness again.
Message 2 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

What lovely news,,,,ive got a feeling it might be another BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Poor Duchess i feel for her bless her. OOhhhhh i wonder when its due,,next summer probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman Very Happy

Message 3 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

According to This Morning, they said she wasn't past the 12 week stage yet, but had decided to announce it now in case she ended up back in hospital again, and because she had to cancel some engagements. How true that is I don't know. However, I would be surprised that they would announce it before 12 weeks, they said she is being treated in Kensington Palace for the sickness. Must be horrible for her. I hope she has a girl.
Message 4 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I think it probably is true because IF she ended up in hospital, or the press saw a doctor going to her house, there'd be so much speculation.  They probably think it's best to be open about it.  They are much more informative now than previous generations.

I hope they have a girl but good luck to them whatever. Woman Happy

Message 5 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I saw this on Yahoo at around 11am.  It's such good news.  On the news on the BBC, they said that they thought that the baby would be due in the spring.  I hope that she has a girl as well.  

Message 6 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

Another boy, as she is having bad morning sickness again, 

Message 7 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I had terrible sickness with all three of mine - morning noon and night sickness for the full 9 months. Had 2 boys and 1 girl so the sickness was no indication of the sex of the baby. I think Kate will have another boy and maybe a girl with baby no.3

Message 8 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I ended up in hospital with morning sickness with my second child ..it was actually all day sickness and it lasted the whole pregnancy ...and she was a girl ......the good thing was I was back into my normal clothing within 10 days of the birth ...

My first pregnancy ( a boy ) was totally different.....

All the best to her of course ...she must be feeling very ropey at the moment ..she has my sympathy ...
Message 9 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

A lady who works at the health club I go to felt different with all three of her pregnancies and they were all boys.  My mum was sick for her full pregnancy with me.  I hope that she's still not feeling that way after nearly 57 years.

Message 10 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I never had a days sickness with either of my pregnancies and one was a boy and one was a girl.

Message 11 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I really hope she has a little Girl,,its nice to have one of each i guess. But ive got a feeling it will be a Boy again. Its exciting though. Funny to think it does not seem so long ago i was watching William taking steps on the rug in the garden!!!!. How time flies!!.Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy

Message 12 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

He's got the right idea - knock out an heir and throw in a spare.  Wonderful news though.  One more child you're going to have to support for the rest of your working life - not a monarchist.

Message 13 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

"knock out an heir and throw in a spare" sorry I find that remark extemely rude . At least he works for a living doing a  job that serves the public.

Message 14 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

Fair dos,:  if I've caused you offence I apologise, but it is a very common phrase.  A postman serves the public - so does a policeman and to a far, far greater extent, does a soldier.  they all serve the public.  That doesn't make them pro monarchists any more than it makes them Conservatives.  Whether they are for the monarchy or not is their choice.  At the end of the day, they are just normal people - privileged yes, but they are no different to you or I.

Thus said, this is a discussion boardopen to all views so I was merely expressing my own opinion.

I was a very strong Thatcherite - marvellous lady who could do no wrong, but I certainly wouldn't take offence if you told me you were a Blairitte.  I am glad there has been no offensive language from you - there has certainly been none from me.  Have a nice day.Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I must say this phrase was used for William & Harry & as far as I know it's always been so, I myself thought it when the news was announced, it's not an offensive expression, never has been it's what is expected of a Royal wife to continue the line, in actuality that's why the phrase is used in olden times an Heir & a spare was just that,, because infantile mortality was common place, further to that it was also a fact that if the heirs were not forthcoming it was grounds for divorce. Yes William does work for a living but without our contribution he wouldn't be able to carry out his Royal duties as well as he does & continue in his profession , so I do think that you were a little harsh in your criticism of this poster! With Respect & good humour& hoping you take it as such!!.
This is of course for Harry dog.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I think we're all going out of our way to be polite on this thread, whether we mean it or not!Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I have never heard that phrase before and to be perfectly honest I am glad I haven't, I still find it rude no matter whether it came over with Noah and his arc or healining yesterdays newspaper. thats just my view as you say this board is open to everyone, However, why you would bring offensive language in to the discussion is beyond me.  In addition by serving the public, I meant his job as a rescue pilot not him being born into Royality. I think we should just agree to disagree..

Message 18 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

I think news of a Baby would be nice news for the majority???. Or am i missing something?Woman Happy.

Message 19 of 36
See Most Recent

Nice News for a change

lol. I hope I'm always polite Sir!. & always with sincerity sometimes with a little sarcasm but hopefully never spitefully !!.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 20 of 36
See Most Recent