Naughty Nellie

Hmmmmm...................... turrned my back for literally 2 seconds and look what little miss has done, face and hands in her tea bowl and the rest on the floor

She seems to think it's quite funny though

1609710_637946022991784_2436491863233965007_n.jpg

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Naughty Nellie

Don't you just love them.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

What a lovely photo Stan.  I bet you weren't as happy is Danielle seems to be?

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

Actually all I could do was laught books , first time she's attempted to "feed herself" she really did think she was sooo clever bless her .

Think it might be time for them bowls with suction cups on the base lol

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

Ach stan...she's a darlin...& you care not a jot whatever mess she makes 36[1].gif

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

What a lovely picture.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

hahahahaa...she looks so happy there bless her!!

Photobucket

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

There`s a lovely photo to keep to show her first boyfriend when she brings him home.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

Lovely  Smiley LOLSmiley LOL
I bet she was soon forgiven  Smiley Wink
Stan ...... good luck with finding a suction bowl ..... I've spent a fortune unsucessfully trying to find one that actually works 😞  😞  😞
We have the same high chair but different pattern, does Danielle like to lift the tray up & down herself? ........ ours keeps Imogen occupied for ages 😄 

" I do love knitting patterns.”
-- Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

@stan3502 wrote:

Actually all I could do was laught books , first time she's attempted to "feed herself" she really did think she was sooo clever bless her .

Think it might be time for them bowls with suction cups on the base lol

I think it might well be time for those bowls Stan. At least she was trying her best bless her. 

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

They have the suction bowls on Ebay.:) Look for Griptight.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

What a lovely picture and what a Beautiful Smile she has. Shes going to break some hearts later on!!!!!. Awwwww bless her!!Woman Very Happy

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Naughty Nellie

evidently when I was little, I was so nosey I would load up the spoon, turn to see what was going on and then shove the spoon in me ear'ole!!!

Photobucket

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent