My apologies for the weather.

On the weather forecast this morning it said the South West was the place to be today with lovely sunshine and maybe a rogue shower, well we have had about 10 rogue showers so far with thunder and lightening and didn't they come down hard, so if this is the best weather then I am very sorry the rest of you must be having an awful day.

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

We are having a heatwave here. Unbroken sunshine! I could complain about the sea breeze but I wont! lol holidays-7255.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

Lovely here again today.  We're forecast nice all week I think and it's gonna get even hotter. Woman Sad

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

Thanks Maggie,  we had that yesterday, I got pink arms painting the fence.  Dreadful here today.  Forecast is good for here from tomorrow, but I wont hold my breath.

Just walking up to get my car from the garage, so hope it holds off for another 20 minutes or so.

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

We have a good forecast for the next ten days. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

That is really strange as I am on holiday and it always rains

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

We had a few spot of rain this morning and it's rained quite heavily this afternoon for a spell.  Just looked out of the window and it's cloudy again.  It's gone quite cool here as well.  We had a little bit of thunder earlier on as well but not much.

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

10390096_700808246646501_8264932121595879404_n.jpgThis was here today.

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

Been lovely here all day as well in Newark!

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

It's just started raining here and it's also started to thunder as well.  There's no wonder I've got a banging headache.

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

Since this thread started we've had lovely weather. It rained heavily last night, but it's been warm sunshine during the day.

I sat in the garden in my bikini on Sunday. But during the week I work and the sun has almost gone from the garden by the time I get home. I have enjoyed a warm sunny walk at lunchtime and today when I got back a colleague thought I'd caught the sun! I was only gone 30 minutes. I live in Dartford, Kent.

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

Still humpin it down here, hail, thunder, lightning the works we have a pond on what was the front lawn.

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

We used to have a car park, now we have a new amenity, the children's paddling pool. Flashes of bright sunshone, then it hammers it down for hours - glad I am not going anywhere

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

The rain was coming down in sheets at one point - but the sun did pop out for a short time.  Had a 10 min relax in my little corner.  This is what I've been working on.

Ebay May 2014 043_opt.jpg

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

I could just sit there with a glass of wine & a bit of sewing.

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent