Mondays, my that was a busy day, tea time thread.

I put a chilli in the cook pot first thing this morning so we will be having that with nachos, cheese and sour cream, yum yum yum. Piece of cake for afters I think.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Not sure yet but it will incorporate fresh veggies & finish with a sugar free jelly with strawberries & raspberries in it.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

We've had turkey, mixed veg and gravy followed by our customary fresh fruit.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

chips down by the seashore, and the worst egg butty I've ever  had in my life! won't be buying them again....chips were nice though!!

Photobucket

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Awww you normally like your egg butties don't you CB? 

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

I'm afraid I had fish pie again but I did enjoy it! Followed by a lemon yoghurt that was so sharp I'm thinking of having another one sooner rather than later.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

I'm having a stir-fry with remaining bits of veg and some lamb
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Kate and Sidney stew for me and chicken stew for him.  I froze it in portions when I made it so they were fresh veg but then I froze them Maggie.  The raspberries were fresh and then I froze them and then I thawed them to make raspberry sponge pudding!   Woman LOL 

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

everyone's dinner always sounds so much better than mine!!

Yes, Chris I love my egg butties but these were terrible. The bread tasted sour and the egg had just been plonked in the middle of the sandwich to make it look full. No butter and hard edges.....

I wuz robbed!!!angry smiley 2.gif

Photobucket

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Chicken stir fry

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Must admit that those egg butties don't sound appetising at all CB.  We're going out for a meal on Wednesday.  A friend of ours is picking us up and we are going to a nearby pub.  It's a belated meal for my mum's birthday.  

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

minted lamb chops , roasties, cheesy leeks, peas, sprouts, yorkies and gravy .............................. no blooomin room for pud whatsoever

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent