Last Night's Emmerdale

Well, how spooky was that? What a great twist at the end. It reminded me of "Rebecca" with Megan Macey as Mrs Danvers and Charity in the big house.............won't say anymore in case some of you have recorded it to watch later. It was excellent, though. .

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Last Night's Emmerdale

Emmerdale doesn't get the recogition it deserves does it.  I know they are creeping in with the odd win at the awards but not as much as they should.  The storylines are always good and the actors work relentlessly in quite often horrible conditions.

It's often 'On the edge of your seat ' stuff!!

Just a question, the vet woman, going out with the 17 year old, I thought she was gay, or have I got the characters mixed up?

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Last Night's Emmerdale

Yes, she is gay, CG; must have fancied a bit of the other, LOL

I love Emmerdale, and especially as it is set in Yorkshire. I can't wait to see how this storyline progresses; Charity had better keep looking behind her. I'm glad Robbie was written out as I didnt think much to his acting; and that part- beard under his chin really annoyed me.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Last Night's Emmerdale

I did see it the other night when they were in the Boat!!!. I dont normally watch it but i was Transfixed!!!!. LOL. Is Charity going out of it then???.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Last Night's Emmerdale

I thought she was being written out, but obviously she isn't. Watch last night's episode to find out more, Rose; don't want to spoil it for you. xx

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Last Night's Emmerdale

@carolyorkie2010 wrote:

I thought she was being written out, but obviously she isn't. Watch last night's episode to find out more, Rose; don't want to spoil it for you. xx

Ooohhh damn!!!. I ll have to try catch up!!!. Thanks Carol!!!.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Last Night's Emmerdale

thinks the vet is more bi than gay.   seerm to recall paddys wife was the first female,  and might have been a one off ?

robbies voice got on my nerves.     and i do hope charity gets her come uppance.

See my me page if you want to pay some dosh in for Deno and posh
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent