Ladies Binoculars

Can anyone recommend a pair of ladies Bino's please that don't break the bank, as they might not be used much, LOL Just had a look at A*gos but thr reviews were poor on the cheaper ones. I'm thinking ahead for my Xmas present (bearing in mind OH is a skinflint.)

Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Ladies Binoculars

Hmmm, I'm sure there's a witty answer to that, but I can't think what. Someone is bound to come up with one, LOL

Message 21 of 29
See Most Recent

Bougt ours at our local outdoor store not expensive at all and really good, try any of your local camping / army,navy shops

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 22 of 29
See Most Recent

I used to sell them when I worked in a camera shop...I'd recommend getting some decent optics...they don't have to break the bank. Pentax, Olympus, Nikon, Minolta/Sony...or Sigma (they make decent lenses for all makes of cameras) make compact binoculars. Compact binoculars can be quite powerful despite their size...fit into a handbag or pocket. I'd advise trying a few out in a shop first. Ease of use, handling, weight, resolution etc cannot really be gauged from an advert or listing. Most camera shops will carry a fair selection...possibly 2nd hand even. You don't have to buy to try! Find a pair the suits you!

Fortune may favour the Brave...but...eBay favours the Buyer!
Message 23 of 29
See Most Recent

GET YOUR BINOCULARS LADIES!!!!. Roll up,, Roll up,, many wonderful sights to see!!. Free Cold Showers afterwards. Hang On!!!. Theres a STAMPEDE coming!!Woman SurprisedWoman LOL

Message 24 of 29
See Most Recent

Rose, are you having one of your turns?
Message 25 of 29
See Most Recent

What Rose needs is a telescope Woman LOL  The movie 'Rear Window' with James Stewart, magic.

Mine are teeny weeny and made by Tasco - they are over 20 years old, weren't dear, I use them for watching the birds in the garden.  They do the job.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 26 of 29
See Most Recent

lol. I don't think it's birds that Rose is wanting to watch. I've never known anyone who needed a cold shower after watching our little feathered friends. Course I could be wrong! lol

**********Sam**********
Message 27 of 29
See Most Recent

Make sure you don't get ones that are too powerful, it's not just what you are looking at that will be magnified but any shake as you hold them.

LOL,,,,MOUSE,, one of my turns?. Im perfectly alright thank you ha ha ,,,what me?Woman LOL. Ill have to laugh or i will cry!!. Now thats an idea a TELESCOPE!!. They are interesting things in all seriousness!. Ohh no i dont want anything enlarged,,ill have another turn LOL.Woman LOL

Message 29 of 29
See Most Recent