Kelpie & El Born

To all my Kelpie fans ( & El Born )

Friday 9th May @ 10pm on Sky Channell 203...my boy heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 1 of 30
See Most Recent
29 REPLIES 29

Kelpie & El Born

Will tune in Merc xxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Aww thanks stan - that means a lot heart

********************************************************************************

Message 3 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Now how proud you are and how you like to support him .....................plus I never say no to a bit of eye-candy **wink-wink**

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Thanks for letting us know Merc.thyupi3ti.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Has not got Sky......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 6 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Twishy, have you got Virgin?  If so, it may be on there.

Message 7 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

I ain't got either , I'm gonna miss that handsome boy of yours, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stamps feet & sulks.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

@bitsnknots wrote:

Twishy, have you got Virgin?  If so, it may be on there.

There are just too many replies to that Chris...& I'm keeping k07105.gif

Message 9 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

@saasher2012 wrote:
I ain't got either , I'm gonna miss that handsome boy of yours, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stamps feet & sulks.

Those without...I will get ' stills ' Woman Very Happy

Message 10 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

I has chocklit and I has big comfy sofa....Twishy and Sam.....come on over!!

Photobucket

Message 11 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Oooh thankee Captain .xxxxxxxxxx.

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

I don't have either too,  huh that doesn't make sense, I am sure it will be on you tube

Message 13 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

You can all come to me. We can make an evening of it! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Sorry I went to bed early......didn't feel too good and then to find out I was gonna miss Kelpie put the tin hat on it ...smilie in shock.gif

I'll bring some crisps as well as licked choklits Capt,You'll have to ride on the back of the tandem down to Maggies though....

IMG_5912.jpg

Serious question Maggie....are you anywhere near the train station?....smilie girl pondering.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 15 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

I guess we have a lot of disappointed ladies who will have to turn to other things to entertain them. Never mind ! We wish him all the best in his chosen career & his proud mum for her support in him .( still a bit sulky though! Sob!! )

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Dinnae fret Sam..when they're rich & famous...he can pay to fly us all out to Miami kelpie.JPG

I know - you've seen him before...but I'm just having a wee boasty brag Woman Happy

Message 17 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Oooh ! That's cheered me up no end Thanks, do you mind if I do a bit of lusting & wishing that I was still young?.

**********Sam**********
Message 18 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

@saasher2012 wrote:
Oooh ! That's cheered me up no end Thanks, do you mind if I do a bit of lusting & wishing that I was still young?.

Go on me darlin...you do whatever it takes Woman Wink

Message 19 of 30
See Most Recent

Kelpie & El Born

Yes Twishy quite close. Not walking distance but not too far.Woman Happy

Message 20 of 30
See Most Recent