Kelpie & El Born

To all my Kelpie fans ( & El Born )

Friday 9th May @ 10pm on Sky Channell 203...my boy heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 1 of 30
See Most Recent
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Kelpie & El Born

@saasher2012 wrote:
I guess we have a lot of disappointed ladies who will have to turn to other things to entertain them. Never mind ! We wish him all the best in his chosen career & his proud mum for her support in him .( still a bit sulky though! Sob!! )

I didn't realise he was your son!  You are right to be proud of him then.  Woman Happy

I shall watch him on Sky mercs.

Message 21 of 30
See Most Recent

@chickengrandma-2008 wrote:

@saasher2012 wrote:
I guess we have a lot of disappointed ladies who will have to turn to other things to entertain them. Never mind ! We wish him all the best in his chosen career & his proud mum for her support in him .( still a bit sulky though! Sob!! )

I didn't realise he was your son!  You are right to be proud of him then.  Woman Happy

I shall watch him on Sky mercs.

Son-in-law CG...but still ma boy heart

********************************************************************************

Message 22 of 30
See Most Recent

Ooh no! He's married I'm so sorry I didn't know that or I wouldn't have been so cheeky , apologies ! ( I still think he's fit though , but I shall admire in silence so as not to offend.lol.)

**********Sam**********
Message 23 of 30
See Most Recent

What I should have said was Virgin Media.  Bit too late now isn't it?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 30
See Most Recent

I knew what ya meant. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 25 of 30
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
Ooh no! He's married I'm so sorry I didn't know that or I wouldn't have been so cheeky , apologies ! ( I still think he's fit though , but I shall admire in silence so as not to offend.lol.)

You will never offend Sam...they're not married - just live together - but he's still my boy whatever the term is Woman Happy

They've been together a loooong time, & I'm hoping in the interview you'll hear him talking in that gorgeous Italian accent...

cripes, I'm beginning to sound a bit weird...but I hope you know what I mean.

I love him like a son, & I am soooooo proud of him Woman Happy

Message 26 of 30
See Most Recent

Ooooh I didn't realise he was an Italian, even if he's not married he belongs to someone else , I respect that, but it will have a secret little slaver cos he's gorgeous, & it's so nice to hear that you like him , I'm afraid often it's not the case .

**********Sam**********
Message 27 of 30
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
Ooooh I didn't realise he was an Italian, even if he's not married he belongs to someone else , I respect that, but it will have a secret little slaver cos he's gorgeous, & it's so nice to hear that you like him , I'm afraid often it's not the case .

I'm very lucky then Sam...

I have 2 daughters & a son, & I love their partners to bits...& they love me, which is just amazing & wonderful.

The only down side......

no grandchildren on the horizon Woman Sad

Message 28 of 30
See Most Recent

I've no kids so therefore, no grandchildren but I do have Grace who is my little treasure.  Her mum is like a daughter to me.  My mum says that Grace's mum, Steph is the granddaughter she never had.

Message 29 of 30
See Most Recent

Aah that's so nice! Long may it continue & as to grandchildren, well let em have some fun first , do what they need to do they'll come soon enough! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 30 of 30
See Most Recent