It's only 3 weeks since

she was at the groomers.  Perhaps if we shave her naked next time it'll last a bit longer!

mollybadhairday1.JPG

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

It's only 3 weeks since

Wow, that came big.  Sorry!

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

She's lovely though CG.  I love dogs.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

oh CG, she's so gorgeous! look at those eyes! I soooooo want to give her a lovely cuddle. You are so lucky to be her mummy....doggy smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

Awwwww she's gorgeous long haired or just groomed

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

Perhaps they could take a little more off.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

I guess we'll have to just ride it out until it gets a bit warmer.  No point in paying to get it all cut short and then paying to buy her a sweater!  Woman LOL

It combs through quite easily, even though it looks frizzy.  Trouble is, it looks not a tad better when it's been combed.  Stands on end all the more.  I wonder if you can get doggy leave in conditioner!  Woman Wink

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

Don't know about the conditioner CG but Molly's eyes do me.  Her eyes make you believe that she's all innocent.

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

She almost is books.  She's young and gets excited but otherwise I think she's the most obedient dog I've had.  She's certainly the only one I have ever been able to let through the front door without a lead on, and know that she won't walk off and ignore me, like a certain white JR would!  I tell her to 'stay with mummy' and that's just what she does. 

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

It's only 3 weeks since

Awwww She is gorgeous. So sweet looking. 🙂

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent