Is the MDCC starting next week ......................

the last one of this year ?

Message 1 of 67
See Most Recent
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Is the MDCC starting next week ......................

Hello to all my MDCC ladies. I've had major issues with my email all week and after four lengthy phone calls to Sky, am only now properly up and running. (Actually frightenedto say that!)

So, my big news is that my daughter and son-in-law have presented us with a ababy girl, Alexandra Ruth, 8 lbs 9 oz. mother and baby are well, although it was a very difficult birth and they are still in the hospital. (Went in on Monday, delivered Wednesday night!) fingers crossed they'll beable to come home tomorrow.

So, I have been staying at their house to look after their other little girl and I know that at home there are all your parcels waiting for me. So, my apologies for not acknowldging receipt, doing feedback etc but I will do it when I can get back on track.

Meantime, my best wishes to you all.

Joan
🎄🎅🎄
Message 61 of 67
See Most Recent

congratulations to you and your family joan and merry christmas...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 62 of 67
See Most Recent

Yippeeee! Congratulations Joan. What a whopper. I hope they are home soon & you can have lots of granny cuddles.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 63 of 67
See Most Recent

Congrats Joan to you all, have a great Christmas..x

Message 64 of 67
See Most Recent

Not a great fan of this new layout
Message 65 of 67
See Most Recent

You are repeating yourself! lol It isn't new, it's been like this for a long time! 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 66 of 67
See Most Recent

I'm not even meaning to say anything! Was just browsing to get some PayPal addresses and on my mobile keep hitting post when I scroll. Stoopid system
Not a great fan of this new layout
Message 67 of 67
See Most Recent