Is the MDCC starting next week ......................

the last one of this year ?

Message 1 of 67
See Most Recent
66 REPLIES 66

It all kicks off in less than 24 hours, Mustard Trees  to go first..................................................

Message 41 of 67
See Most Recent

last chance to get all your christmas goodies via mdcc...t07187.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 42 of 67
See Most Recent

sto  last day to get some MDCC bargains folks!

I had hoped my 6 doll outfits would have been squabbled over but maybe girls dont get dolls for Christmas any more no

Message 43 of 67
See Most Recent

My granddaughter is only interested in ponies, dogs & Minecraft! The times they are a changing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 44 of 67
See Most Recent

all of mine sold and just waiting for the pennies and now of to start packaging them up ...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 45 of 67
See Most Recent

With many thanks to my bidders & buyers...

I only had 3 items, but am delighted to have transferred £38.00 to Liz at Chaldon.

The generosity shown so near Xmas, just astounds me 

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 46 of 67
See Most Recent

Sold 4 out of 5 of mine,  will be packing up later to send tomorrow,  not names I recognise apart from one.

A bit disapointing this time, loads of watchers but not many bids,  I have noticed that with most peoples, perhaps everybody has got all their prezzies already.

Good luck to everybody with your items.

Message 47 of 67
See Most Recent

Sold 5 out of five of mine too. Two to non MDCC folks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 48 of 67
See Most Recent

Hello folks. I have bought MDCC stuff from a few of you but my email has gone up the creek! I promise I will send my payments asap, ie as soon as my son has sorted it for me! I had hoped he would do it this afternoon but he had the cheek to go out and buy a Christmas tree instead! Honestly, prioriities! Hopefully this evening.

Well done everyone and a Happy Christmas to you.

Joan (aka lizzie)
Message 49 of 67
See Most Recent

Hi Joan, no problems.:) Hope you have a lovely christmas & hope to see you in Weymouth again next year.:D

Message 50 of 67
See Most Recent

Thank you to all my buyers,and one in particular for her generosity I have made £35.00 so I shall be sending £17.50 to each of my charities.

Right back to my shopping.

Message 51 of 67
See Most Recent

@merc1_clocks wrote:

With many thanks to my bidders & buyers...

I only had 3 items, but am delighted to have transferred £38.00 to Liz at Chaldon.

The generosity shown so near Xmas, just astounds me 

And sends a MWAH back to you Merc for listing for the Chaldon Furries again heart

And that will certainly buy Christmas treats for the family here, thank you everyone who bought Merc's goodies 🙂 xx

Message 52 of 67
See Most Recent

Ok, my email is back up and just settling my debts.  I've sent some but I need addys for barefoot biker and wonder-whizz, please.

I don't quite know how we do this?  Smiley Frustrated 

Happy Christmas one and all.

Joan

Message 53 of 67
See Most Recent

To biker and wonder- whizz - I've just paid in the normal way. Sorry not to gift it but thought it better to get it to you. My ipad is being taken to be checked over after problems yesterday and I can't use my pc because I'm not at home. Why? I'm at my daughter's as she's gone into hospital to be induced, with my fifth grandchild! Fingers crossed!

I used to post as Lizzie but can't be doing with all this signing in and out of IDs, so this is the real me!

Best wishes one and all.

Joan!
Message 54 of 67
See Most Recent

@jlt2367 wrote:
To biker and wonder- whizz - I've just paid in the normal way. Sorry not to gift it but thought it better to get it to you. My ipad is being taken to be checked over after problems yesterday and I can't use my pc because I'm not at home. Why? I'm at my daughter's as she's gone into hospital to be induced, with my fifth grandchild! Fingers crossed!

I used to post as Lizzie but can't be doing with all this signing in and out of IDs, so this is the real me!

Best wishes one and all.

Joan!

Oh exciting...let us know the flavour Joan Woman Very Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 55 of 67
See Most Recent

Received your payment Joan. Thank you. E mail me when you know!

Message 56 of 67
See Most Recent

Thank you everyone who supported DFG, a super £50 to finish the year on....

Merry Cristmas......................X

Message 57 of 67
See Most Recent

I had £16 to add to my DFG fund. Thank you.:)

Message 58 of 67
See Most Recent

£25.00 just paid into chaldon's jacnliz account.

Proceeds from MDCC £9.27. The remainder raised by other means.

Message 59 of 67
See Most Recent

Read Chaldon AS December newsletter earlier today.

Very informative and I loved all the photos. Wonderful.

Message 60 of 67
See Most Recent