If you went out for the day ..........

which 3 items would you feel a need to take with you? 

for me my Mobile (a few years ago I would not believe I would say that, but it does give me a sense of ability to communicate if a need arose).

A Lipstick - (feel less scarier to others when wearing it)!!!  LOL

A little money (just in case I see something and wish I had not left it behind)

amethyst

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

My car

my camera

and my cash.  Woman LOL

Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

My car, my cash& my dog

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

My car, cash and phone.  I topped my phone up this morning for the first time in about six months.  The girl in the shop looked at me like I was mad when I told her that I'd last topped up in December.

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

I'm about the same with my phone (although I top it up by phone)  It's pretty much the same with topping up my car.  On a good week I must go...................2 miles!!  I'm not so slow with my cash though! Woman Wink

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

I think that I do around 100 miles per week if that.  This week though it may be a bit more though as I will be out more than I'll be in.  The car is going for it's MOT on Tuesday so fingers crossed that it passes.

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

100 miles a week???  Where on earth do you go???  Not being nosy, that just seems like a lot.  Woman LOL

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

about 20 miles a week for me just to work and back, some weeks I don't go any where else and then others I might go all over the place and do a few more. Put it this way £30 lasts me a month if not more..

I digress.

If I go out for the day, it is the same as everyone else Money, phone and car.  If I go with OH it is phone, and dog, I always forget my purse and he drives.

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Asthma inhaler, money & phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

That might be a slight exageration but I go for a swim every day and I also go into town as well.  We go food shopping which is around 7 miles and the same back.  If I pick Steph and Grace up and take them back home, that's another 20.  We are going out on Wednesday and even though we'll be going by coach, we have to get the coach at the other side of town so that will be another 12 miles so it soon mounts up.  

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Wow, that soon mounts up.  I imagined you lived in a town with all the amenities.  Our nearest Tesco is about two miles away and the local pool 3 miles, and I live in the country!  Woman LOL

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

If I was going out for the day the three things are, my wife, our dog and cash.

I travel 350 miles a week in my car going back and forward to work. Once at work I change driving seats and do around another 1,800 to 2,100 miles a week.

The distance I travel to work is why I had to change to a smaller more economical car.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

I would have my cash firstly , then my mobile, and my bag!!!Woman Happy

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

My handbag ....................as like most women it contains everything I need from keys to purse, sunglasses to brolly, my mobile and probably the kitchen sink

Some company as no matter what I'm doing or where I'm going its always more fun with loved ones/friends

and lastly some polo's as I always eat mints in the car

I also do a lot of miles per week as just a 5 day week sees me do 160 miles just to work and back let alone all the running round at weekends or overtime plus the weekly shopping trip and kids/grandkids taxi runs I do

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

It's surprising how the miles mount up when you're just running around locally.  Steph actually only lives 5 miles away from me so it's five there and another five miles when I bring them back and then another ten miles when I take them home and then come back all on my own.  As I've said, it soon mounts up.  

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Same as stan:D   i always take my handbag as it contains everything but the kitchen sink LOL

So handbag , car & in the car a  toy mole named Monty that has kept me company for many years , since i rescued from an A*da reduced item shelf !

Handkerchief, sunscreen and money: I can never find my mobile, and when I can, it irritates me so much when it rings I have it off unless I am actually using it 🙂

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

my OH, as he drives, cash, and a drink.

Photobucket

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent