I've been sewing

I bought a dress on ebay and have turned it into a rather nice long waistcoat for myself. All I had to do was undo the main front seam and sew it up again as two separate sides. And all for £12. It's knee length and will look nice with a good scarf and a long sleeved top. I dont' like coats much as I get too hot so this was perfect.

I'll post a piccie when I can find some batteries....what is it with those devils....

Photobucket

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I've been sewing

You clever beggar.  Looks forward to seeing piccies when you find some batteries.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

What is it with you ladies, no batteries, you tell us what you have had or have made then you spoil it by saying your batteries are gone tut tut.

Sewing yuk, don't do sewing so hats off to you.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

I've decided....I'm gonna hide two batteries for that flippin' camera...honestly what do blokes do with all these AA''s.....we never seem to have any spare.

Photobucket

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

I bought a load of that size of battery for Steph and Graham's wedding last September and I've still got quite a lot of them left.  Mind you, I have to hide them from my mum even though she does have a stash of her own.  She won't admit to wanting my batteries though.  Typical.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

@ed_blackadder_1 wrote:

What is it with you ladies, no batteries, you tell us what you have had or have made then you spoil it by saying your batteries are gone tut tut.

Sewing yuk, don't do sewing so hats off to you.

I wonder what uses up the girls' batteries so quickly 8.gif

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

animated-smileys-embarrassed-06.gif     Nice one Mercs haha.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

oh you norty girl Merc.....suprised fainting smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

Was wondering that myself, LOL

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been sewing

We want pictures cB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Clever ol stick you are,and enterprising too!!.

Woman Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent