I own a Tvonic DTR Z250 which keep rebooting repaced the power supply but it still does it help

Does anyone have solution to my problem as advised by pulse eight to prove the power supply was faulty I disconected the hard drive and it worked o k as a freeview box, which they said proved was a power supply problem so i bought a new orignal replacement and reconected the hard drive but it is still happening.

Anyone with a solution

Thanks for your help

From Gary Wells 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I own a Tvonic DTR Z250 which keep rebooting repaced the power supply but it still does it help

mouse4702
Conversationalist
BUMP for the evening shift - OP you may have slightly more luck on the Round Table
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thinking that this is now quite old I'd think your best option, other than asking the manufacturer for a quote to fix, would be to cut your losses and buy a new one. Googling shows that it has had more than a few problems over the years.

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't care who you are, stop walking on the water while I'm fishing. --------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent