See Most Recent
30 REPLIES 30

I might need a bigger bed!

Ah, this is better, thank you Lottie.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 31
See Most Recent

What a lovey pair they make.heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 31
See Most Recent

It's lovely when they get on ! I think you're older dog is just as cute as the little one & deserves a mention because of it.

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 31
See Most Recent

Aww, how sweet 🙂

Message 5 of 31
See Most Recent

Oh those dogs are so cute.  It is good when they get on.

Message 6 of 31
See Most Recent

Shes determined to get her comfy space in that bed and cuddle up with Lottie,,awwwww thats lovely that they have bonded with each other.heart

Message 7 of 31
See Most Recent

aaww bless, Lottie is being very generous sharing her bed. They have bonded really well haven't they? they're so cute, the more pictures the merrier!!

Photobucket

Message 8 of 31
See Most Recent

Well done Lottie, she is so patient bless her,

Message 9 of 31
See Most Recent

What a patient pooch Lottie is!

Photobucket
Message 10 of 31
See Most Recent

Awwww how cute is that and what a good big sister Lottie is for sharing

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 11 of 31
See Most Recent

that is so sweet, and brilliant that Lottie is being so kind and tolerant this quickly, devoted friends for life springs to mind.

Message 12 of 31
See Most Recent

I must admit, she is quite kind and tollerates her well, in fact they play together a lot and Lottie doesn't hurt her, but when I think, she's nearly ten and only ever been an only dog.  

She was little once too.

Message 13 of 31
See Most Recent

her markings are adorable and just like good wine ...........she has just got better with age xxxxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 14 of 31
See Most Recent

she really is a tolerant dog, when we got our puppy, our elder dog tried to eat her at feeding time as well as his food, it was a nightmare for a couple of weeks, but then they started to play and were inseprable after that.

Photobucket

Message 15 of 31
See Most Recent

I think she likes her new bed!  

It was weigh in day today.  Two weeks ago she was 2lb 6oz.  Last week she was 4lb 8oz and today she is 5lb 10oz.

Message 16 of 31
See Most Recent

She will soon be 25 kilo like Damson! lol She is a lovely little dog isn't she.heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 31
See Most Recent

She will be when she's housetrained!!  And when she learns not to dig holes in the garden!  Woman LOL

She doesn't seem to eat a lot though.  All the other puppies I've had have eaten everything I put down, Molly grazes, little and often.

How is poorly Damson today?  Is she feeling any better?  Woman Sad

Message 18 of 31
See Most Recent

She seems to have her appitite back but her poo isn't like it's meant to be. Mind you she is on fish & rice so I suppose it won't be. She has a couple more days of meds left to take. She is much brighter though.

Message 19 of 31
See Most Recent

Oh good, at least it proves that it IS what the vet diagnosed and is getting better.

You think she ate something she shouldn't have?

It's not as if you walk her off the lead and she could have scavenged some smelly old dead fish or something, is it.

Message 20 of 31
See Most Recent