I Would Like To Wish All My Friends Here...

...A Very Happy Christmas.

However you spend Christmas, whether alone or with family and friends, I hope you have a lovely time.

I would also like to wish anybody for whom Christmas is a difficult or sad time, for whatever reason, peace,

love and strength to get through this Christmas, maybe it's very different this year for the first time, maybe

there are tensions, maybe there are loved ones missing - whatever the reason, I hope you are able to

derive some enjoyment from the festive season and can feel the loving warmth of those who care, whether

it be physically or through written words and actions from afar.

With love from Fishy/Debbie xheart

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Thank you Debbie. Christmas good wishes to you & yours.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

thank you debbie and a merry christmas to you and your family..

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Happy Christmas Debbie have a wonderful time.
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

thank you debbie,

our family will be remembering three of our family who are not with us now in the space of a few months.

but we also have a very excited little girl to enjoy christmas morning with.......and her four big brothers are excited to see her face.

I suppose this will be her last santa experience as she is nine now...

Love and hugs to everyone...........and special thoughts to those that are having a hard time xoxo

kate

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Happy Christmas Debbie.  I hope that, along with everyone else on here, that you have a lovely Christmas.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

I know what you mean Kate. Amy is nine too & we do wonder if this will be the last magical one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

My granddaughter is nearly 10 (1st Jan!) and when her mum was on the phone to me earlier, granddaughter was sprinkling the oats outside the front door for the reindeer!  Woman Very Happy

Happy Christmas fishie, hope you have a good one!

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

thankyou Debbie, and I wish you and your family the same.

It is a difficult time for some I have learned this from my neighbour who's first husband died on Christmas Eve, she says some 60yrs later it still fills her day.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent