House training

I should have trained my kids better. 

My son has just come running down the stairs with a shirt in one hand, and my hand held hoover in the other, and he says  " how does this iron work?"  Smiley Frustrated

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

House training

Oh well look on the bright side ! at least he knew it was some kind of implement to be used in the house even if it was the wrong one.

He could have come running down the stair shouting he had found an alien object that came from outer space.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

House training

That reminds me of my wife asking us all "Whose phone is this?" while brandishing her own wireless mouse in her hand...

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

House training

It shows that he intended to iron the shirt himself, and not just give it to you to do.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

House training

I should have just told him to plug it in and switch it on, and then watched his face when the shirt disappeared  Smiley LOL.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

House training

mjc, has he found the shirt yet he put in the white china washing machine in the smallest room in the house ?   Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent