is your ebay playing up?

first it won't show me any photo's when I click on an item.

then it's messing about when I get on a seller's site, it won't show any items!!!!

how's yours?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

is your ebay playing up?

Mine's ok. Computer was slow earlier but I did a malware scan & got rid of a load of rubbish & it's quicker now.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

is your ebay playing up?

I'm not having that problem CB, but my FHG page has gone peculiar - instead of just showing the topic titles it's showing the title of every post within the topic. Must have screwed something up in settings. Also the reply button is at the top, not the bottom.

Very strange and annoying.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

is your ebay playing up?

My desktop icons keep rearanging themselves. Do you know why this would be happening? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

is your ebay playing up?

Look through your settings and if auto arange is ticked, then un-tick it.

My poot at work keeps losing all shortcuts on a random basis - computers are strange things.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

is your ebay playing up?

I am slower still on E bay,,, and odd things happen. Still getting a few ads coming up but not too bad. i dont know if something nasty is getting in through here!!.Woman Frustrated

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

is your ebay playing up?

My Ebay keeps giving me a runaround .

First I got told that the server couldn't access a Message ... Big Red Strip accross screen.

Then it told me "One of my ID's"  wasn't Valid - I have had the same ID since joining in 2000

Then I wanted to see how my own auctions look to other People  - it logged me out .

I wondered if it was my PC - but seems others are having Problems too ...!!

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent