Hello Fishy

just wondering if you have managed to find yourself a new driving job yet? and how's the glass making coming along? I don't seem to see you around here much so I assume you must be very busy!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Hello Fishy

I also hope that Fishy has managed to find a new job.  Good luck Fishy.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello Fishy

I noticed Fishy had posted earlier and wondered the same thing.  Have you got a new job Fishy, it was lovely to see you post.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello Fishy

Oh people, how lovely of you to think of me!

Yes, I've been busy with one thing and another.  Work is really busy from now until

the schools finish in July then, sadly Smiley Sad, it ends altogether.

I have the possibility of a new job at the company that shares our depot, I'm just waiting

to hear whether it's definate or not.  I've also heard on the coach driver grapevine of two

other companies that are looking for drivers from September, so I'm going to phone

them later on.

If none of that is successful I can always go and drive buses which I have done, but I

prefer coach driving.

Captain, I am so sorry I forgot your birthday but I hope it was a very happy mooooey one!

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello Fishy

Oh, forgot to say, I still love the glass making and am churning out loads of stuff!

I'll put some piccies on later, if I can!

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello Fishy

That's sounding positive fishy. Waits for pictures of lovely glass things.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello Fishy

Ohhhh im gglad about your news Fishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sounds positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And im interested to see the Glass pictures,,,oh yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman Wink

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello Fishy

Fishys glass creations are mint!
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent