GAWD!!!!!!

don't ya just hate it when you arrange to go out for a coffee with a friend, you get all done up, sit and wait as it's now 10am and you arranged for that time.

11am and you are still waiting....it's now 1pm and there still isn't any sign of her. Well I can't go now, I've got OH's lunch to do, we should have been back by now.

I've rang and no one is in....bet her and her OH have gone out for the day....pppfffftttttt!!!!!!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

GAWD!!!!!!

How rude of them not to let you know!

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

OOOhhhhh THAT IS SO RUDE. ID be FUMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Tell us if you hear from her???.

Woman Mad

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

Oh Captain, that isn't nice at all to not let you know if she couldn't make it.  Very rude I say.

Unless she genuinely forgot in which case I suppose you could forgive her!

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

That is annoying.  That happened to me once when I should have met two friends for lunch and they didn't turn up.  One of them said 'Well I did ring you' which she didn't.  I was so annoyed so I know just how you feel CB.

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

Just to say - sometimes - as you get older - well, ummmmmmmmmm - you lose the plot and do forget.

The 'older' isn't always an age thing either - I forgot to turn up to lunch with my ex MIL who I do care for, and that was over 12 years ago.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

I usually ring or text to confirm with the person I am meeting beforehand....unless I am the one that's forgotten of course. None of us are perfect. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

That's very true Maggie.  I tend to have a memory like a sieve.  Anyone can genuinely forget.

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

she rang me back before and said we'd said Wednesday.....

now I don't know which flippin' day it was.....Maggie you are so right

Photobucket

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

Ed!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha your as bad as me. I made a hair appointment earlier 1 minute over the road and she wrote it down. When i got home i thought she had got the date and day round the wrong way so i rang up to make sure. Nooooooo it was me again,,,brainless wotsit i am. I end up confusing everyone when othing is confusing!!!.

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

There you go??????. I meant captain DOH!!!!.

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

Ladies Ladies, what is with the red type,  making me go boggle eyed.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

bored smiley.gif...we're all doomed!!!laffin.gif

Photobucket

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

Put my glasses down this morning, couldn't find them anywhere, went to make a coffee when I came back from lunch there they were in the fridge. Ha! just where I thought of looking.  Happens to us all I think.  I was using them to check the dates on some stuff in the fridge. Doh!

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

No ed ! All you can think of is that new comfy bed.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

When I go into the kitchen when my mum's not even been tidying up, I end up looking for things where you'd least expect them.  I've found that my mum has kindly but lettuce in a cupboard at the side of the fridge and fresh broccoli in the freezer!!

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

Oh dear CB guess you'll never know which one of you got you days confuddled but hey ho at least you can now make another date that you can both forget hehe

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

GAWD!!!!!!

blushing smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent