Food glorious food.

We are having something from a white container from the freezer. No idea what is inside, will be a surprise, hppefully a nice one.
Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Food glorious food.

We are having 'So Crispy' herb and garlic chicken with new pots and salad...yum!

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

I have a salmon fillet to pop in the oven wrapped in foil.Might have cous cous with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

We've had breaded cod with mushy peas and tartare sauce.  Scrummy it was too.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

More of last night's steak and kidney pudding, very nice but I hate having the same meal twice in a row!

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

Beef stew and mash

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

Salmon fillet here too, with roasting veg.  The cats are already hovering.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

Seafood (prawns, crab, crayfish tails & cockles) with salad then strawberries & raspberries with quark
Photobucket
Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

My mystery tea was actually beef casserole. .... I really must put labels on.
Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

so pleased to hear someone else does that Ed, I always think I don't need labels for the freezer because I will remember what it is, then never do remember. The chopped swede that turned out to be mango chunks was a bit of a shock but most of the time I am lucky and can bluff my way out of it.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

Sometimes it is a pleasant surprise. I remember once I took something oit for tea and defrosted it to realise it was beef stock. In the end I chucked in a load of veg and we had beef soup without the beef.
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Food glorious food.

Woman LOL

I like that one ed.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent