Fluffypenquin

I know that many of you in here know fluffypenquin.

It is with sadness that I have to tell you that her mother died today (cancer).  Her mother remained strong and dignified to the end to help those closest to her deal with the impending loss.

If anyone wants to post a message of condolence to Fluffy, I will pass it on to her. 

Please hold Fluffy and her family in your prayers / thoughts.

Thank you, Anne

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Fluffypenquin

That is sad news Geranne. Please pass on my condolences. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

I will do Maggie.

I have ordered flowers to be sent from all her friends in cyber space.

I will send her a separate card with any good wishes that are sent her way.

Thank you Maggie

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Dear Anne, Please pass on my heartfelt sympathy to the lovely fluffy at this sad and difficult time for her.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Thank you Carol. 

I am sure that these individual messages will uplift Fluffy and give her solace and comfort at this sad time.

I will make sure that Rita gets your message.

Thank you,

Anne

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Dear Anne, still burning the midnight oil I see, no change in you there then, you will have mail in a mo.

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Geranne, thanks for letting us know.  Can you kindly pass on my condolences as well please?

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Geranne,,, this is so sad,, can you pass on my condolelences to Fluffy aswell. Oh dear.heart

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Oh dear....

sending my condolences too...

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Sorry to hear of your loss fluffy. X.

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

So sad to hear this news please pass on my condolences and tell her I will keep her in my thoughts xx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

my condolences fluffy.you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers over the coming weeks

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

I'm sorry to hear that, my condolances to Fluffy and her family xx

Photobucket

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

I will collect all your replies on Thursday and put inside a card on behalf of FHG, so if anyone wants to be included, please leave a message on here.

Fluffy says she won't be logging in for some time (understandably) but I am sure that she will appreciate receiving your kind thoughts in a card. She was very close to her Mam.
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

My sincere condolences on the passing of your mother fluffy but remember she has not gone, only moved and will never leave you because now you carry her in your heart wherever you go.

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Just to let you all know that I have heard from Fluffy - her flowers arrived from her cyber friends:

I don't usually post PMs as that is inappropriate, so I will just give you the 'highlights'. .

Dear Anne

I just wanted to thank you so much for the flowers - they are absolutely beautiful. I must admit I shed a few tears, as it was such a wonderful surprise.

Would you please pass on my thanks to everyone for the support and kindness that has been shown to me. I really do appreciate it, it is a great comfort.

My dad is missing my mam so much. I am spending a lot of time with him as I feel sure it helps to be able to talk to me about his beautiful wife, and my mother who was one in a million. It is indeed a very sad time, and we miss her so much.

love Rita xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have sorted a card and copied your personal messages of condelence to Fluffy (from this thread). 

That will be posted tomorrow or Monday.

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

Thank you for doing that Geranne.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Fluffypenquin

OOhh bless her,,,Woman Sad,,,, thanks Geranneheart

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent