Fed up with cold cuts now.

We had cold meat and bubble and squeek lunch time. So a sandwich and cake for tea this evening
Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

We had the last of the turkey with mixed veg at lunchtime.  For tea, we had salmon salad and followed by the last of the trifle.  It will be a relief to get back to normal.

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

My mum and I were up at my brother's for Christmas Day meal - 19 to feed.  The only drawback is you get no cold cuts!

Actually this year it did not really matter as I went down with one of those 24-48 hr bugs and was unable to keep anything down (even Ribena) on Boxing Day.  Feeling better now though

Photobucket
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

glad you are better now Rose. I have had the most awful Christmas imaginable so decorations are down, surplus food thrown out (the unopened stuff will go to the food bank tomorrow) and I will do my best to forget that it ever happened.

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

Oh Myra that sounds awful, hope things will pick up soon for you. Hugs and a shoulder always available here if you need it.
Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

thanks, may need a shoulder in a few days, at the moment a pack of tissues is more appropriate. Not too sure that an open forum would be right to say what happened though, although one thing was my ex brother in law was found dead, lovely man who never realised how many people loved him (he didn't take his own life though) just died feeling that nobody cared.

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

That is very sad.:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

Very sad, we don't need to know love just so long as you know we are here for you.
Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

Myra, I am so sorry over what happened.  (((((Myra))))

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((  myraandjim )))))))))))))))))))))))))

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

A very sad time indeed. My condolences and thoughts to you.

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

me too, that's terrible for you, true as Ed says, we don't need to know, just know we are here for you if you need us xxx

Photobucket

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

As the others have said.  We're a community here, and you are sooo part of it. 

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

a huge thank you to you all, feeling a bit better today, stopped crying, made a new year resolution already, got rid of all traces of Christmas except for the cold turkey, and am making myself look forward not back. Just wish I could get a decent sleep! I really needed a friend yesterday and suddenly found I had a lot - best Christmas present you could have all given me so thank you.

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

You're welcome.  We're all here to help when needed.

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

Bless you Myra so glad things are looking a little brighter today.
Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Glad you feel a little brighter today myraandjim and just remember were here if you need us xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent