Family Meeting

I met up with my Brother and Sister in law over from Australia today,, it was lovely and relaxing after me being nervous as i have not seen them in so long. Strange how we never really grew up together but you just feel that bond. We had a meal and i had a belated present for my 50th back in January. I got some Gift Cards so i can buy myself some things. We walked round Maidstone and my brother still remembers so much from his earlier years, but hes interested in how things have changed also. We are both a bit older and found out we are the same in quite a few habits and ways. Ive enjoyed today so much. Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Family Meeting

Awww Rose, that's lovely, I'm really pleased for you that everything went so well xxxx

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

I'm glad that you enjoyed your day Rose.  It sounds like you've had a lovely day.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

I'm so pleased for you Rose, no matter how long or the circumstances we always have the bond with family.

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

Yes you can never deny a bond ,,,its just there no matter how long since you have seen someone. its done me good today i feel more optimistic somehow,,its given me a boost of love i think!!.

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

You're right there Rose.  I'm so pleased that you have enjoyed your day.

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

Thank you,,your very kind.heart

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

It sounds like you had a lovely day. So pleased for you.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

It's lovely to hear you sounding so happy & optimistic rose heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

aawww that's nice xx

Photobucket

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

Cheers lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heart

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

You're so very, very lucky.  If you do have a close-knit family cosset it like it is the most precious think in the world, because believe me, it is.  I look on my cousin out in Australia as my brother, because we share so much.  At just three months my junior, I'll often sign my emails B.i.C. (Brother in Christ) because we are both born-again.and the bond between us is very real.  Long may your friendship last.

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Family Meeting

Thats lovely Fred,,,awwwww. My brother will be halfway back or back already To Australia by now.heart

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent