Maggie

1311Rose

Twishy

Cookie

Rhubarb

Dairy

Chez

Von

Any more of you want to join in? Handmade if possible. If not there is a £5 limit on something that is bought. To be posted at the end of July.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 112
See Most Recent
111 REPLIES 111

FHG Summer Swap!

Sorry Maggie - I missed out on all the discussion about this due to family problems.

What are we to make?

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 2 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Anything summer related Mags. The world is your oyster! lol Can I add you to the list?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

I'll join Mags 😊
Photobucket
Message 4 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Ed

CB

Fishy

Shona

Stroppy

Stan

Rose2008

Rainy

Maggie

1311Rose

Twishy

Cookie

Rhubarb

Dairy

Chez

Von

Learning

Gina

Message 5 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

That is a nice amount of people,  I have sorted of done mine but I think I might do something else and decide when I know who my victim is.

Message 6 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

I've started it, the worst bit is to come......fiddly bits....

Photobucket

Message 7 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Soooooooooo, what lucky person is gonna get a miniature version of the Blackpool Tower made from matchsticks Woman LOL  'Cept bits keep falling off and it's not completely straight, still it does spell summer, no? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  goes off to get more glue.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 8 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

I took mine on holiday to sew & brought it back untouched! I had better get on with it! lol

Message 9 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Mine is done, wrapped and packed in a box ready for the post - just need to figure out where I got "himself" to put it.

Mind you, I can't remember what I made.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 10 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

1920607_716313941723541_201387605_n.jpg

Message 11 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

ooops

Message 12 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Are we just doing anything or are we having a list of what the person likes and does not like again?. i just wondered sorry.Woman Happy

Message 13 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

@ilove2patch wrote:

1920607_716313941723541_201387605_n.jpg

i love this as we in our house have a very large secret safe place that has been collecting stuff for years...our children are going to chave a field day when they come to clear the house out after our demise.

maggie when do we have to have our bits ready to post as i have nearly all the elements i just have to put it all together...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 14 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

No preferences this time. Just send what you like.:) Lets say we post between 28th / 31st July.

Message 15 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

That sounds fine Maggie and thank you for organising us again.

Message 16 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Ed

CB

Fishy

Shona

Stroppy

Stan

Rainy

Maggie

1311Rose

Twishy

Cookie

Rhubarb

Dairy

Chez

Von

Anyone else want to join in?

Message 17 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

I think you might have forgotten a few Maggie, Gina plus two others,

Message 18 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Ooops! That's a good start! lol

Ed

CB

Fishy

Shona

Stroppy

Stan

Rainy

Maggie

1311Rose

Twishy

Cookie

Rhubarb

Dairy

Chez

Von

Learning

Gina

Message 19 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

i have been very busy crafting all afternoon and this evening and almost finished,,now got to work out how to package it....

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 20 of 112
See Most Recent