Maggie

1311Rose

Twishy

Cookie

Rhubarb

Dairy

Chez

Von

Any more of you want to join in? Handmade if possible. If not there is a £5 limit on something that is bought. To be posted at the end of July.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 112
See Most Recent
111 REPLIES 111

FHG Summer Swap!

That sounds interesting Cookie.:) I have a wee bit of hand sewing to do on mine & it's finished. I will put all the names in the hat next week. If you get someone you have had before I apologise but I don't keep the lists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Oh golly gosh, I'd better get a move on!  It's been manic at work for the last few

weeks but it'll calm down a bit after this week.  It'll calm down a lot actually as

I won't have any work at all then lol!

Message 22 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

@ilove2patch wrote:

No preferences this time. Just send what you like.:) Lets say we post between 28th / 31st July.

Are you going to give us an opening day so we all open together.:)

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 23 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Posting dates are 28th to 31st July but deliveries vary so just open when you get them is best I think. We will have a new thread for pics. Is it anonymous this time? Lets say yes....it's more fun.:)

Message 24 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

oaky doky..

.................................................................................................................
Message 25 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

I am picking the names out tonight. Will let you know your victims tomorrow. We will keep our identity secret until we have had fun guessing so no names on the goodies please.:) Post between 28th / 31st July.

Message 26 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Whoops I have'nt even started ......................... will put my thinking cap on and make a start tomorrow whilst I nurse the invalid

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 27 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Sorry I didn't get the names out today. I have been busy sorting fabrics for DFG. I will do it tomorrow.:)

Message 28 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

you only done that as you feltsorry for stan as she has not started hers yet my is all wrapped and ready to post....:)

Message 29 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

mine is ready, has been for at least a couple of weeks 🙂  just need to wrap it.

Message 30 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

You are all getting very well trained! lol You will be starting on your Xmas ones next!!!! 

Message 31 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

m0725panic.gif

FHG Summer Swap!

Don't worry PCC...I've just made mine this morning  I've just put the finishing touches to mine this morning.....hope my victim is in a good mood when they open it...

Cos they won't be when they see it ......smilie rolling on floor laffing.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 33 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Got my victim....... Mwaaahahahaaaaa...

Thank you Maggie smilie egyptian.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 34 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

You should all have your prson now, either by message on here or email. I hope you haven't got the same person as last time but I don't keep a record & it's just names in a bowl drawn at random.:)

Message 35 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

I have my victim as well.BE AFAID BE VERY AFRAID

Message 36 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Message received and understood

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 37 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Thank you 😊
Photobucket
Message 38 of 112
See Most Recent

FHG Summer Swap!

Thank youWoman Happy