Easter swap part 2 - the big reveal.

Happy easter everyone,   Looks like I am the first to open my prezzie, Thank you so much it is lovely,

P1016007.JPG  Still trying to work out who it is from.

Message 1 of 109
See Most Recent
108 REPLIES 108

I know who mine is from, thank you Rhubarb xxx (will add piccie later when I'm on my phone, damn thing is taking an age to charge)

Photobucket
Message 2 of 109
See Most Recent

Thank you for mine love my bunny bag and the choccy102_0208.JPG

Message 3 of 109
See Most Recent

OMG...you should see mine, but me camera's gone AWOL

I recieved, in no particular order :

A basket containing ( wait for it ) :

Handmade soaps

Bath Bombs

Candle

Choccie eggs, rabbits & sweets

Beautiful ribbon

The whole lot must have cost a fortune, & I am truly grateful heart

Thank you Easter Bunny ( & I think I know who you are Woman Wink )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 4 of 109
See Most Recent

I got a brood of chicks,all beautifully wrapped wiv ribbons an' everthink...I love 'em to bits ❤️ thank you my Easter bunny Mwaaaaah smilie blowing hearts n kisses.gif

100_1920.JPG

Each little chick has a creme egg and there were two malteser bunnies but one took a hit for the team and sacrificed himself early this morning....*coff*

I think they may be from Mercles? but not sure...hmmmmm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 5 of 109
See Most Recent

Nope! Guess again! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 109
See Most Recent

Right..... so it's someone who knits cos the note said they enjoyed making them...smilie pondering.gif

And the note was printed so there could be no handwriting giveaway....

Is it you Maggie?....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 109
See Most Recent

mine is also someone who knits and tpye in the card and as i know loads of people on here who knits ic could be anyone.

except twishy as there are no holes in it as i know she has been busy crafting with beads'loves the teddy

ebay charity 023.jpg

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 109
See Most Recent

I can guess who that card's from cookie!!  Woman Wink

But is saying noffink!!  Woman LOL

Message 9 of 109
See Most Recent

No Twishy not me. Cookie your person is an expert at those lovely cards & her knitting is much sought after on the MDCC auctions.Woman Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 109
See Most Recent

Oooooh I know Cookie's Easter bunny.......but will keep schtum  smilie massive teeth.gif

Do I 'know' my bunny Maggie?....am at a bit of a loss...*dons deerstalker*

Message 11 of 109
See Most Recent

Yes you do know her Twishy. I didn't know she knitted though! lol She is a woman of many talents!

Message 12 of 109
See Most Recent

I got a gorgeous bunny in a bucket with some Lindt mini bunnies.  I promise to look after the big bunny as instructed!

Many thanks

Photobucket
Message 13 of 109
See Most Recent

I know who that card is from but I'm saying nowt!!

I got a FANTASTIC prezzy thankyou sooo much...it's all going on in our house at the moment!! so I'll send a piccie when things quieten down...

I'm truly blessed to have someone spend all that dosh on my gift, thankyou so much xxxxx

so come on then peeps...big reveal as it says...Rose, who's it from then, Ed...guessed yours yet...Maggie how about you? I think I know but I'm sitting on it for a bit....back later x

Photobucket

Message 14 of 109
See Most Recent

merc??????????

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 15 of 109
See Most Recent

Cookie has guessed correctly. Yes it was Merc.

Message 16 of 109
See Most Recent

Nope, not guessed yet,  may be Calibra or Rose,  We have had one of the malteser bunnies each after lunch and the bunny is sat in pride of place on the kitchen table, matches my colour scheme perfectly, so will be a permanant addition to the shelf above the table when Easter is over.

Message 17 of 109
See Most Recent

Cookieeeeee ......do you knit?.....

is it Cookie? huh huh huh?....smilie bouncing.gif

Message 18 of 109
See Most Recent

Ed not either of your guesses. Not Cookie Twishy! lol

Message 19 of 109
See Most Recent

IMG_1215a.JPG

This is my lovely present, minus some of the choccies which got eaten before I could get my camera out, Doh!!  Isn't the little bag sooo cute, whoever made it is very clever. Thank you so much to whoever sent it to me. I can think of 4 names so here goes.....could it be Capn B, PCC, Twishy or Ilovetopatch?

Thanks again, it's lovely. xx

Message 20 of 109
See Most Recent