Easter Sunday special lunch/dinner.

We will be having roast lamb with all the trimmings, followed by apple struddel and cream.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Im having Beef Stew with Dumplings,,,,and probably Eggs for afters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Mmmmmm luverllly.heart

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Rare roast beef & vegetables all to myself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Blue steak,shrooms,grilled toms,honeyhon rings,pays and chips........

Man food smilie bouncing dinosaur.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

we had roast duck, carrot and turnip, leeks, and the best roasties I've ever done!! oh and gravy and apple sauce, oh and pigs in blankets and stuffing. It was our Christmas dinner we didn't get in 2013.

lemon drizzle cake for afters.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Roast lamb with mint sauce, yorkshire puds, roast tatties, carrots, spinach and peas with gravy.

It was lovely

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I'm having fish & chips tonight as I'm all on my own today (apart from Dino dog) and I cleaned the oven!

Photobucket
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Pork crackling joint with roasties,carrot and swede mash,green beans,peas,yorkies,gravy and homemade apple sauce.

Hazelnut and raspberry roulade for afters

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Saturday(Sunday was invasion of exceedingly fussy eater day) we had a 3 fish roast from Lidl.  Don't really rate their frozen stuff but this, according to those with tastebuds(have a cold everything tastes the same(, was really rather nice.  Served with simple mash and a couple of veggies.  Would recommend.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Ate out a Sugar Mill Desserts after seeing Disney on Ice with 2 of the grandsprogs, Started with cheese flatbread with garlic dip, Steak & rocket sandwich with triple cooked chips (all 6 of them) followed by creme brulee with a massive spun sugar concoction on top,
Lovely food but the bill was 😲
Photobucket
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent