Deleting old messages

My computer was slowing down a bit and for want of something better to do I decided to delete a back log of old messages.  They were old as well - they went back to NOVEMBER of last year!  how often do you clear yor message board?  Miine went back sixteen pages!

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Deleting old messages

Once a week if I remember!.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Deleting old messages

My OH does ours once a month, me I am not so regular I think I had about 200 messages on my laptop, when OH put my new security on.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Deleting old messages

Ebay or email? I have never deleted my ebay ones. Email goes back years I expect. perhaps I should have a tidy up. I do clear my cookies & do a disc clean quite often though. I also run the anti maleware weekly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Deleting old messages

Never ;o

" I do love knitting patterns.”
-- Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Deleting old messages

I dont do mine very often,,,,, i will do it today as i think theres probably loads and loads. im going slow on here so maybe i should clear them a little.Woman Happy

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Deleting old messages

One of my email accounts has over 1,000 joke emails in it, going back a couple of years. Every so often I go on and just delete them.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent