Cold cuts anybody

We had cold beef, turkey and ham with potato salad and pickles for lunch but we are still full so will probably just have cake or mince pies later.
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Cold cuts anybody

It's wearing a bit thin, all this turkey and beef and cream deserts!!

I've picked me bones and boiled them up so I've got over 2 lbs of turkey and 5 pints of stock for making turkey stew, I've still got some breast left and some beef.

For tea we just had a pkt of savoury rice with a tin of sweetcorn and some turkey pieces in it (and I had some sprouts that were over) and then we had raspberry pavlova (or pavaroni, as he calls it!) and extra whipped cream.  Woman Sad

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Cold cuts anybody

We had turkey salad followed by trifle.  

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Cold cuts anybody

The last of our turkey is cooking in curry right now Cat Tongue

Cold cuts anybody

No cold cute here yet! lol I had smoked salmon on walnut bread with salad.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Cold cuts anybody

Moussaka ready meal from the stash of 1/4 - price bargains I got Christmas Eve (it was kept in the freezer between then and now)

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Cold cuts anybody

Left overs for us - again.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Cold cuts anybody

some left over meat with bubble and squeak...ooooh I love that stuff.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Cold cuts anybody

Me too CaptainB ! Just what we had ( first thing Ive eaten since a pork sarny Xmas night!)

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent