Christmas shopping

is everyone getting there..i have almost completed mine and i have cards paper and gift tags in a pile.i just have to wrap and write now then all done.

t07002.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Christmas shopping

I'm more or less done.  Just a few more little bits for my mum and that's it.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

Just waiting for some bits that I have ordered to arrive.

Have ordered card to make boxes for awkwardly shaped gifts.

"Him indoors" is responsible for wrapping, he refuses to partake in the shopping, so his contribution is to wrap everything.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

Shopping all done, pressies wrapped and all cards written.

And we have just finished paying off last year so here we go again.

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhh.

No presents bought, no presents wrapped, no food bought.

Made a few cards though.

You are all so organised.
Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

All ready and waiting for Santa.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

023mjc ! did you not hear !!!

Santa had to retire unexpectedly through ill health and as there is not enough time to train a replacement Christmas is cancelled this year !

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

And there's me looking forward to Santa coming.  I'm all disappointed now.

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

I have all my stuff, just need to wrap box and address it all. I am going to write the cards out soon too while I'm off.

We don't really need to buy much food different to usual except the turkey as there will only be the two of us this year.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

Same here over there just been my mum and I for Christmas.  We're just having a turkey crown this year which is already in the freezer.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

just sat and wrapped all my christmas presents and now i have a nice long line of giftbags full of lovely things.neatly wrapped.ready for santa to collect.

t07072.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

We are just doing small presents for the adults & the grandchildren want money so not much to think about really. I will get them some things to unwrap but find it more difficult every year to come up with ideas. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Christmas shopping

I started to wrap the stuff that needs posting today, 5 boxes done, a million to do!!!!

I should get the cards done too, I'll do then when OH is at work, better in the peace and quiet.

Photobucket

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent