CAFCASS

Has anyone had any experience of CAFCASS? Me amd Mrs W have applied for a residence order for our grandaughter ( sometimes known as Onions!), We are waiting for a phonecall from them to get our side of the story but we have no idea what they will be asking us. We have enough on our plate at the moment without this, but Olivias welfare has to come first.
Thanks lovely ladies ( and brave men!) xxx

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

CAFCASS

Click on the link below for more information about CAFCASS

https://www.cafcass.gov.uk/

Good luck - Gen

Genesis 1.31 NIV The sixth day.
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

CAFCASS

Thanks I've looked at that site but it's as much use as a chocolate teapot! They dont seem to mention our situation at all

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

CAFCASS

I did a bit of internet searching and there are some (less than really positive) threads on Mumsnet.

I guess it's the not so good experiences that are bound to be brought up - like eBay.

That said, it does seem to be a really dodgy set-up with all boundaries up for grabs.

So relieved and grateful this was not around when I split from my parents as the damage that they'd have done is too horrendous to comtemplate.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent