Be careful tomorrow!! ;->

FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH - YIKES! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

.....and it's a full moon!

Smiley Moon.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

A good day for superstitious people to stay indoors then ..me im going to go out & about as usual 🙂

It's unlucky to be superstitious...

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

I don't believe in all the mumbo jumbo.  (touch wood)  Woman Wink

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

Full Moon! That's why my ears are starting to go very hairy then, better nip out & buy some flea drops before night comes. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

I am Supersticious and i dont like the number 13 at all YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But i wont stay indoors,,, i cant i have to go to work!!!. Feel the fear and do it anyway i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman LOL

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

I passed my driving test on Friday 13th & so did my mother. It's a good day for me.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

I am not superstitious but my mum use to be .

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Lets hope BT are not superstitious cos I am on the rampage again today, ggggrrrrrrrrr

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Fear of Friday the 13th. is Paraskevidekatriaphobia. Smiley LOL

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't care who you are, stop walking on the water while I'm fishing. --------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

My mum thinks that 13 is her lucky number.  She passed her driving test on the 13th and she started her last job on the 13th neither of which were on a Friday though.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

As Michael Cain would say: "Not a lot of people know that!"  Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

I think my favourite phobia is anatidaephobia.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Anatidaephobia:

The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

I like that one! lol

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

@otherego wrote:

I think my favourite phobia is anatidaephobia.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Anatidaephobia:

The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.

That reminds me that earlier in the week I was in a garden centre, it was early so very few people about and I was looking at their rose collections. After a while I stood back, turned around and there were three young Aylesbury ducks sitting preening themselves on the gravel! Smiley SurprisedSmiley LOL

I wasn't afraid but it gave me a shock lol

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

I was at Hever Castle the other day, sitting outside the cafe eating a piece of coffee cake.

A duck was gently nibbling my trouser leg and putting his face on my leg, he wanted some

of my cake.  I said ducks don't eat coffee cake but he wasn't convinced so I gave him a few

crumbs!

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

I can see ducks all day as they're just the other side of a wire fence. If I had my bedroom curtains open, I could lay in bed and watch them.  They are the filthiest creatures on earth!!  (That's all ducks, not just ours!) Woman LOL

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent