Anyone doing anything special at Easter?

Is anyone going anywhere nice at Easter or staying at home. 

We will be staying at home as both of us will be working either  side of the weekend. Not that I mind.

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

We never go anywhere at Easter.  Hopefully, the weather will be good so that we can get some gardening done.

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

WORKING!

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

I will be getting a visit from my lovely family for a few days which will be nice as they will be here for my birthday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

We have family coming week after next,  Which I happen to have off, it was a last minute thing and I didn't tell anyone, I just fancied a whole week to myself to do nothing, then last night BIL and SIL emailed to say they were coming down that very same week, aaargggghhh.  Thankfully they are renting a cottage so I wont be cooking all the time.  Hopefully they will take us out  and we can take them out. and I have a lovely break.  They only moved away about 9 months ago so it isn't like we have to entertain them as they will be visiting friends.  It will be lovely to see them I might add.

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

My daughter is due to give birth to my first grandchild on 21st April so hopefully I will be spending time with them 🙂

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

Oh how lovely, my son was an Easter baby and to this day he expects Easter eggs on his birthday.

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

our grand children are coming down to stay to get there christmas presents so they will have easter and christmas in the same week .looking  forward to it...t3403.gifXmasX003.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

We have tickets for Disney on Ice at Wembley on Easter sunday but planning on doing nothing else for the rest of the long weekend
Photobucket
Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

I'm having 2 days off work before Easter and 2 after - can't wait!

Photobucket
Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

well I'm working the Good Friday, and the Saturday, and Sunday and Monday are our days off.

Photobucket

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Well i have the week off after Easter so im looking forward to that. And over the Easter weekend at some point i will be seeing my Big brother who is coming over from Australia to do some visiting of friends and family!!!. As i was telling Kimmy i have not seen him for a good twelve years. My sister in law will be coming too. Just hope i dont turn on the waterworks too much. We are not a very close family but i still cry!!. It will be brilliant though!!.

Woman Happy

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Looking forward to stuffing my face with chocolate eggs more than anything else, lol! 😛
Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

LOOOL. LOL,LOL,LOL, say it like it is Kimmy!!!!. So am i actually ,,i even buy myself one ha ha.

Woman LOL

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

My fiancé's getting me three of them this year, hee hee! 😉 😄 🙂
Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

OOhhhhhhhhh Kim he must love you,,,awwwww thats very sweet.heart

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, I guess he does *Blushes* 🙂 Xx
Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent