Anyone about?

mouse4702
Conversationalist

Tis a miserable Sunday lunchtime and I'm loneyly.....

Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

Anyone about?

i am here but only for another few minutes then bacvk to crafting for mdcc.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 2 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

I'm here because I have no choice. Have sciatica and can hardly move 😞

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 3 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

I'm here, having my lunch.  I'm here on and off today.

Sun shining here.  Might do some crafts in a minute.

Message 4 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Ah ladies, gods bless!  Thank you - now I know I'm not alone.  Sorry about the sciatica. 

Message 5 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

What are you up to Mouse?

I'm knitting and listening to the radio.

......................................................................................................................

Message 6 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

I'm sat here trying to type with a 3-legged cat on my knee, and a 4-legged cat whizzing up and down the flat like a Ferrari making daft noises.  What are you knitting?

Message 7 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

I'm here crafting for mdcc too.
Message 8 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

I'm knitting welly boot socks in aran wool for the children next door.

Message 9 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

just cut out owls wearing santa hats but now going for 40 winks..back soonsmiley-sleep025.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 10 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Just came in from the garden. Started off with a cycle this morning then straight into the garden to cut the grass, dead head, weed and prune the shrubs ready for winter. Am exhausted now so just lying on the sofa chilling until after tea when I'll iron the weeks uniforms and then steam clean the kitchen & conservatory floor before having a lovely bubble bath
Photobucket
Message 11 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Wow Gina where do you get your energy?

Message 12 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

I'll be on and off here for the rest of the day.  Sorry about the sciatica Mags.  Hope that it feels better soon.  You seem to have joined CB 'cos she's got it as well.

Went for a swim this morning.  We've got some littlies having swimming lessons every morning next week.  Fun should be had by all as I'll take bets the their parents will be the parents from hell if the last time they did this is anything to go by.    

Message 13 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

ah learning know how you feel, im resting up crafting with sciatica,

took a whole month for a doctors appointment, he suggested going down the surgery route but I asked for physio first, so am on the usual anti-inflammatories and gentle moving about.

ive been up and down S*y tv.... nothing but blerdy repeats... so going off to see if n*tflix has anything interesting.

Message 14 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Hope that you're feeling better soon Kate.  I also hope that your hubby is feeling better as well.

Message 15 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

I am here .... in between wrapping parcels to post and finishing off a kitty blankie for Shaycos' animals (she has given a permanent home to another 14 cats now).

Ringo (dog) wants to help with everything - but he just gets in the way! 

Message 16 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Still about just checked on the tea smells good. Might have wrapped up halloween swap. Must tidy my craft area up or else it is going to disappear up the vacuum cleaner.
Message 17 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Sorry I have been about but have been catching up on answering letters & form filling, I'm off up to Lancashire first thing to visit my elder brother before starting a stint of bloomin boring lectures😴 I will keep popping in for a look around.

**********Sam**********
Message 18 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

have just popped in for a quick look at what you are all up to. Started a cold yesterday and am feeling sorry for myself, have got 'flu jab booked for tomorrow, just hope I can still get it done. Managed to cook dinner but have slept most of the day.

Message 19 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Have some home made choccies mouse,

photo 004_zps19de48ae.jpg       and one of these , photo ththmk017ms5.gif

Hope all your board friends make you feel a little less lonely   xxxxx

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye