Anyone about?

mouse4702
Conversationalist

Tis a miserable Sunday lunchtime and I'm loneyly.....

Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

Anyone about?

Hello mouse, nice to see you

Not done much today as had to work from 6 till 2 so catching up on the house work

Oooo those look nice forum

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 21 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

May I suck the nut before you pass em over please?😳

**********Sam**********
Message 22 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

What a lovely thought forum.
Message 23 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Oh goodness me, don't they look wonderful!  Thank you, I'm a lot less lonely with this lovely lot on here.  FHG rocks! xxx

Message 24 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

slides in from the farm...evening Mouse xxx I'm glad you are feeling better now, and loved hahahaa....

yes you are right FHG does rock, I love it on here!

oooh those nut and coconut choccies look nice....thankyou

my sciatica is driving me nuts....they tell me to keep moving but aye! if I sit down and then get up again .....oow ooow oooowwwwwooooocrying smiley.gifit seems to be worse for me if I sit or lie in bed....

we're all falling apart, ah never mind, we'll get better soon won't we?

Photobucket

Message 25 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

either that or they'll shoot the lot of us CB ....LOL

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 26 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Hello Mouse nice to see you.

Know how you feel with that lonely feeling ! I feel it in here as well so mostly lurk now in case something crops up maybe needing a donation or help with something. Even stopping emailing peeps because I do not get answers so no point me wasting time.

Hope you are not feeling as lonely now Mouse and keeping well.

Message 27 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Sorry that your sciatica is driving you mad CB.   How did the antique fair go?  Hope that you didn't break the bank.

I have family who live in South Wales.  One of my cousins will only email me if I email her.  Mind you, she has got a lot on at the moment.  Her mum has cancer and her dad - well, the less said the better.

Going to bed soon as I'm shattered.

Night night all.

Message 28 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Another one here who is falling apart CB. I have sciatica too.

All very well telling you to exercise but no good if you can't move for the pain!

I'm OK if I get on the reclining sofa in a certain position and stay still. but walking and stairs  are really painful.

......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 29 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Hopes that the sciatica sufferers and anyone else who is under the weather are feeling better today.

Message 30 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Hope you are feeling better today Mouse.
Message 31 of 32
See Most Recent

Anyone about?

Learning....oh I know what you mean! I tried to walk up the stairs to go for my break the other day, I got up two steps but I couldn't get any further....oh the shame of it!! I had to use the lift.

Photobucket

Message 32 of 32
See Most Recent