no network when selling

Hi.today I cant sell anything because every time it shows no network. Tried to uninstall ebay,clear data but still here...i know its ebay issue but any ideas can I sort it out or when its gonna be fixed?
Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

no network when selling

With a bit of luck, someone with selling experience will be along to assist.

anna, you really need to give more information if you're seeking help with a malfunctioning computer:

it shows no network. What shows "no network"? Try to give the exact text of error messages and say exactly where they come from and what they look like. A screenshot makes life much easier for potential helpers!

Tried to uninstall ebay. Um - you can't uninstall eBay. although I realise lots of folk wish they could. It's a web site which we connect to, and not a program running on our computers. Were you perhaps running some sort of listing software - something like Turbolister or whatever people use now, perhaps?

It would also be useful to any helpers to know what software you're using eg MS Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11 or whatever. (If you're using a smart telephone, all I can do is wish you luck... but say what you're using, anyway along with your device's operating system - Android 5 or whatever - and any "apps" you might be trying to use in your selling).

Give some of that information, and with a bit of luck, someone might be able to help. I hope you get it sorted out satisfactorily.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

no network when selling

Scrub you local drive, it will be full of spam and cookies

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent